Minecraft now boasts 100 million registered users on PC
Mojang founder and creator of Minecraft Markus 'Notch' Persson has announced that the PC version of Minecraft has hit an amazing milestone.
Minecraft on the PC has managed to accrue 100 million registered users since it became available in November of 2011.
It has sold a further 10 million copies on the Xbox 360 and another 1 million on the PS3. 4J Studios the team behind the current-gen console ports is working on versions for the PS4, Xbox One and PS Vita.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer