Minecraft now boasts 100 million registered users on PC
Mojang founder and creator of Minecraft Markus 'Notch' Persson has announced that the PC version of Minecraft has hit an amazing milestone.
Minecraft on the PC has managed to accrue 100 million registered users since it became available in November of 2011.
It has sold a further 10 million copies on the Xbox 360 and another 1 million on the PS3. 4J Studios the team behind the current-gen console ports is working on versions for the PS4, Xbox One and PS Vita.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch