Minecraft now boasts 100 million registered users on PC
Mojang founder and creator of Minecraft Markus 'Notch' Persson has announced that the PC version of Minecraft has hit an amazing milestone.
Minecraft on the PC has managed to accrue 100 million registered users since it became available in November of 2011.
It has sold a further 10 million copies on the Xbox 360 and another 1 million on the PS3. 4J Studios the team behind the current-gen console ports is working on versions for the PS4, Xbox One and PS Vita.
- Darth Revan to make a return in Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Quake Live arrives on Steam
- Survivor mode to bring lots of extra content for Alien: Isolation
- Microsoft to release a special version of the Xbox One controller for PC
- Don't be fooled by the violins and sunflowers, The Evil Within's TGS trailer is scary
- 2K Games revives the NHL 2K franchise for mobiles
- Sledgehammer bringing a touch of Dead Space's immersive design to Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- 343 on the absence of Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach from the Master Chief Collection: We ran out of disc space
- Latest PS3 update for Minecraft adds save transfer to PS4 support, Vita version still in testing