Minecraft now boasts 100 million registered users on PC
Mojang founder and creator of Minecraft Markus 'Notch' Persson has announced that the PC version of Minecraft has hit an amazing milestone.
Minecraft on the PC has managed to accrue 100 million registered users since it became available in November of 2011.
It has sold a further 10 million copies on the Xbox 360 and another 1 million on the PS3. 4J Studios the team behind the current-gen console ports is working on versions for the PS4, Xbox One and PS Vita.
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like
- Fahrenheit remaster arrives on PC and iOS
- Feminist Frequency planning two new series for 2015
- Other Ocean's #IDARB and Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons heading to Xbox Live's Games With Gold next month
- Cupcakes unveiled by The Behemoth as a new unit in Game 4
- Battlefield: Hardline developer diary arrives, promises beta date tomorrow
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn gets a free-login weekend beginning Friday