Minecraft now boasts 100 million registered users on PC
Mojang founder and creator of Minecraft Markus 'Notch' Persson has announced that the PC version of Minecraft has hit an amazing milestone.
Minecraft on the PC has managed to accrue 100 million registered users since it became available in November of 2011.
It has sold a further 10 million copies on the Xbox 360 and another 1 million on the PS3. 4J Studios the team behind the current-gen console ports is working on versions for the PS4, Xbox One and PS Vita.
- Hatred returns to Steam Greenlight
- Work on a Lords Of The Fallen sequel is under way
- The latest patch for Assassin's Creed: Unity is a whopper, especially for some on Xbox One
- Microsoft is planning a streaming service reportedly called Arcadia
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 in development, aiming for a 2016 release
- Jagex to pull the plug on Transformers Universe
- One of Johnny Gat's new toys from Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell takes a tour of London
- Free trial of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn arrives on the PS4
- Batman Of The Future character pack arrives for LEGO Batman 3