200 devs signed up for Xbox One's ID@Xbox indie dev program says Microsoft's Chris Charla
The head of Microsoft's ID@Xbox indie developer program for the Xbox One Chris Charla has published a list of some of the big name indie developers who've signed up to develop on Xbox One.
The list is nowhere near exhaustive according to Charla as there are over 200 studios currently working on titles for the Xbox One.
“Honestly, when I look at this list, all I can say is 'wow',” Charla said. “It’s incredibly humbling to see so many fantastic studios there, from XBLIG and XBLA alumni like Ska Studios and Humble Hearts, to new studios like Glass Bottom Games and Heart Machine, and veterans including Robomodo, Zoë Mode and Playdead. We could not be more excited.”
The full list of developers is currently available over on the Xbox News Wire.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3