Activision details the Devastation DLC pack for Call Of Duty: Ghosts
Activision has announced details of the next full pack of downloadable content that is coming for Call Of Duty: Ghosts.
Devastation brings the usual combination of competitive multiplayer maps, a new weapon and a new episode for the Extinction co-op multiplayer mode.
The new head-to-head maps include Ruins which is set in a mountain top Mayan temple next to a volcano which can be triggered by completing the map's Field Order and Collision which is a close combat map set on a container ship pinned under a ruined New York City bridge.
The other two maps are Behemoth which is set on an excavation platform in South America and Unearthed which is a reworked version of the Modern Warfare 3 map Dome.
This pack introduces player to the new Ripper weapon which is a two-in-one SMG/assault rifle combination weapon ideal for Call Of Duty's multplayer encounters.
Finally, it gives Extinction fans the second part of a four part narrative-led campaign Mayday, which takes the action a Chinese research vessel adrift in the South Pacific.
Devastation is set to launch on Xbox one and Xbox 360 on April the 3rd.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3