Activision details the Devastation DLC pack for Call Of Duty: Ghosts
Activision has announced details of the next full pack of downloadable content that is coming for Call Of Duty: Ghosts.
Devastation brings the usual combination of competitive multiplayer maps, a new weapon and a new episode for the Extinction co-op multiplayer mode.
The new head-to-head maps include Ruins which is set in a mountain top Mayan temple next to a volcano which can be triggered by completing the map's Field Order and Collision which is a close combat map set on a container ship pinned under a ruined New York City bridge.
The other two maps are Behemoth which is set on an excavation platform in South America and Unearthed which is a reworked version of the Modern Warfare 3 map Dome.
This pack introduces player to the new Ripper weapon which is a two-in-one SMG/assault rifle combination weapon ideal for Call Of Duty's multplayer encounters.
Finally, it gives Extinction fans the second part of a four part narrative-led campaign Mayday, which takes the action a Chinese research vessel adrift in the South Pacific.
Devastation is set to launch on Xbox one and Xbox 360 on April the 3rd.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer