Activision details the Devastation DLC pack for Call Of Duty: Ghosts
Activision has announced details of the next full pack of downloadable content that is coming for Call Of Duty: Ghosts.
Devastation brings the usual combination of competitive multiplayer maps, a new weapon and a new episode for the Extinction co-op multiplayer mode.
The new head-to-head maps include Ruins which is set in a mountain top Mayan temple next to a volcano which can be triggered by completing the map's Field Order and Collision which is a close combat map set on a container ship pinned under a ruined New York City bridge.
The other two maps are Behemoth which is set on an excavation platform in South America and Unearthed which is a reworked version of the Modern Warfare 3 map Dome.
This pack introduces player to the new Ripper weapon which is a two-in-one SMG/assault rifle combination weapon ideal for Call Of Duty's multplayer encounters.
Finally, it gives Extinction fans the second part of a four part narrative-led campaign Mayday, which takes the action a Chinese research vessel adrift in the South Pacific.
Devastation is set to launch on Xbox one and Xbox 360 on April the 3rd.
- Wasteland 2 gets a final release date
- Hellblade not tied to Heavenly Sword in any way stresses Ninja Theory
- Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare gets a free trial on PC
- Crytek to repair their reputation by making good games
- Microsoft reveals another selection of Forza Horizon 2's 200 cars
- Microsoft insisted on 1080p for Diablo III on the Xbox One
- You want hardcore difficulty? Pillars Of Eternity will delete your savegame when you die
- Destiny writer joins Telltale Game to work on the Game Of Thrones series
- Ubisoft's support for PS3 and Xbox 360 to taper off after 2015