Activision details the Devastation DLC pack for Call Of Duty: Ghosts
Activision has announced details of the next full pack of downloadable content that is coming for Call Of Duty: Ghosts.
Devastation brings the usual combination of competitive multiplayer maps, a new weapon and a new episode for the Extinction co-op multiplayer mode.
The new head-to-head maps include Ruins which is set in a mountain top Mayan temple next to a volcano which can be triggered by completing the map's Field Order and Collision which is a close combat map set on a container ship pinned under a ruined New York City bridge.
The other two maps are Behemoth which is set on an excavation platform in South America and Unearthed which is a reworked version of the Modern Warfare 3 map Dome.
This pack introduces player to the new Ripper weapon which is a two-in-one SMG/assault rifle combination weapon ideal for Call Of Duty's multplayer encounters.
Finally, it gives Extinction fans the second part of a four part narrative-led campaign Mayday, which takes the action a Chinese research vessel adrift in the South Pacific.
Devastation is set to launch on Xbox one and Xbox 360 on April the 3rd.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side