Sony reveal Network plans
With just hours to go until the PAL PS3 console launches across Europe, Sony have filled us in on a few of their plans for the PlayStation Network online service. From day one, tomorrow, gamers will be able to download the following titles from the service: Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection, Blast Factor, Lemmings, and Gran Turismo HD Concept.
At the end of March, another update will see the addition of Super Rub a Dub, flOw, Go! Puzzle and Go! Sudoku onto the PS3 Network. We're also reliably informed that all these titles will be available at discounted rates through to May 23rd.Like the Live Marketplace, the Network will also offer up a variety of demos for your titillation. From this weekend, the following free trial versions will be downloadable: Resistance: Fall of Man, MotorStorm, Formula One Championship Edition, Ridge Racer 7, Genji: Days of the Blade, Lemmings, and Blast Factor.
New content for Ridge Racer and Genji will also be online from this weekend, while we learn that additional content for Resistance and MotorStorm will also arrive over the next couple of months.
All this will be yours when you connect your PS3 to the Network via your home broadband connection. No subscription fees apply, and you can even multiplay via games like Resistance and MotorStorm. Considering joining that midnight queue, after all?
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May