Duke Nukem Forever spec speculation
Well, this news is encouraging if only because it demonstrates that a game does exist, and that it will require some form of hardware to run it. This excerpt is taken from 3D Realms President George Broussard (on the 3D Realms forums), who was commenting yesterday on the possible system requirements of Duke Nukem Forever.
They are going to be steep. You will need a video card with pixel shaders. A GeForce 3 will be about the minimum card, and ideally you will want something like the latest ATI or nVidia card. Sure, the game will probably run on a GeForce 1/2, but you're not going to want to.
As for CPU? The more the better. A 1Ghz is a pretty slow machine these days, and you're probably going to want a 2 Ghz or better. DO NOT buy hardware for the game now. Wait until it's done and see where things are then.
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer
- Wildstar to go free-to-play later this year
- AMD highlights the benefits DirectX 12 will offer their users
- It could be 2 years before CD Projekt RED talks about Cyberpunk 2077 again
- PS4 remaster of Darksiders II appears on Amazon
- Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes comes to PS Plus next month
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released