Hawken opens up to new players again on Friday
Hawken has been limited to players with existing accounts since it launched on Steam earlier this month.
Meteor Entertainment has announced that this moratorium on new pilots will be lifted at the end of this week opening up the game to everyone on Steam.
They also announced that the sale on Early Access bundles will end on the 10th of March. The 50 percent discount on the Prosk Starter bundle will end putting the price up to 19.99 GBP. The Nemesis bundle which includes nine of the eighteen different models of mech and is currently discounted by 75 percent will disappear completely.
Hawken will be free for all players on Steam from Friday the 7th of March so there's a few days for new players to try it out and take advantage of the sale before it ends on Monday.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3