Rust manages to earn 30 million USD on Steam Early Access
Rust, the new survival game from Garry's Mod creator Garry Newman has managed to earn a rather tidy sum from its stint on Steam Early Access so far.
Newman revealed that his studio Facepunch has earned a colossal 30 million USD from Rust since it launched on Steam Early Access in December.
“Garry's Mod has just broke 30,000,000 USD !” Newman stated excitedly on Twitter. “And if my calculations are correct - we have now officially made more money from Rust than Garry's Mod. 0.34 percent more!”
Thanks Develop Online.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3