PS4 shifts 300,000 units in first 2 days in Japan
It seems like a long time ago that the PS4 launched way back in the cold of November but it's only just arrived in Japan.
Saturday saw the arrival of Sony's new home console in Japan and again it has been selling rather impressively.
Last week Sony announced that the PS4 had sold 5.3 million units across the world prior to the Japanese launch. Predictions are that the PS4 will sell 12 million units by the time the year is out.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter