PS4 shifts 300,000 units in first 2 days in Japan
It seems like a long time ago that the PS4 launched way back in the cold of November but it's only just arrived in Japan.
Saturday saw the arrival of Sony's new home console in Japan and again it has been selling rather impressively.
Last week Sony announced that the PS4 had sold 5.3 million units across the world prior to the Japanese launch. Predictions are that the PS4 will sell 12 million units by the time the year is out.
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users
- Bungie releases the official Destiny launch gameplay trailer
- Codemasters releases a new Austria hotlap video for F1 2014
- Eden Hazard joins Lionel Messi on the cover of FIFA 15
- PS Vita getting a five-game Adventure Mega Pack hardware bundle
- Lords Of The Fallen has “a steep learning curve”
- PS4 trailer arrives for Dreamfall Chapters, and some screenshots too