Deep Silver announces Risen 3: Titan Lords for a summer release
Deep Silver has announced that Piranha Bytes has a third game in their Risen RPG series on the way.
Risen 3: Titan Lords throws players back into the world of Risen which has now been abandoned by the gods leaving the world to get over run by the Titan Wars.
The game's project lead at Piranha Bytes, Bjoern Pankratz said, “Like a carpenter with a hand-crafted piece of furniture, we put together the story, the characters and the landscape until it all fits and the player has the possibility to discover things all around the place. You can try out and find things that others might not. Exploration is the key to our game.”
Risen 3: Titan Lords is in development on the PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 and is due to be released in August of this year.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer