Deus Ex: the Fall coming to PC via Steam
Square Enix is bringing the mobile extension of the Deus Ex franchise to Steam very soon.
Deus Ex: The Fall was originally released on iOS platforms and recently arrived for Android phones and tablets. It's now available to pre-order on Steam for PC.
This game follows on from the events of the novel Deus Ex: Icarus Effect and overlaps with events of Deus Ex: Human Revolution. It follows Ben Saxon, a former SAS agent as he investigates a conspiracy behind a shortage of the world's only accepted augmentation anti-rejection drug Neuropozene.
The PC version of Deus Ex: The Fall will include full Steam Achievements and support for both mouse and keyboard and gamepad controls and will be released on March the 25th for 7.99 GBP/9.99 USD/EUR.
- Underworld Ascendant makes its Kickstarter goal with room to spare
- Rare is 30, has something special coming in recognition of the anniversary
- Destiny will get one more update before House Of Wolves arrives
- Warner Bros to bring DC MOBA Infinite Crisis to Steam
- Gabe Newell: No-one gets motion-sick with the Vive VR headset
- NPCs can now be mugged in The Elder Scrolls Online
- Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander passes Square Enix Collective and heads to Kickstarter
- Zombie Army Trilogy shambles onto PC and next-gen consoles
- Sony aiming to release Project Morpheus in 2016