Deus Ex: the Fall coming to PC via Steam
Square Enix is bringing the mobile extension of the Deus Ex franchise to Steam very soon.
Deus Ex: The Fall was originally released on iOS platforms and recently arrived for Android phones and tablets. It's now available to pre-order on Steam for PC.
This game follows on from the events of the novel Deus Ex: Icarus Effect and overlaps with events of Deus Ex: Human Revolution. It follows Ben Saxon, a former SAS agent as he investigates a conspiracy behind a shortage of the world's only accepted augmentation anti-rejection drug Neuropozene.
The PC version of Deus Ex: The Fall will include full Steam Achievements and support for both mouse and keyboard and gamepad controls and will be released on March the 25th for 7.99 GBP/9.99 USD/EUR.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year