Deus Ex: the Fall coming to PC via Steam
Square Enix is bringing the mobile extension of the Deus Ex franchise to Steam very soon.
Deus Ex: The Fall was originally released on iOS platforms and recently arrived for Android phones and tablets. It's now available to pre-order on Steam for PC.
This game follows on from the events of the novel Deus Ex: Icarus Effect and overlaps with events of Deus Ex: Human Revolution. It follows Ben Saxon, a former SAS agent as he investigates a conspiracy behind a shortage of the world's only accepted augmentation anti-rejection drug Neuropozene.
The PC version of Deus Ex: The Fall will include full Steam Achievements and support for both mouse and keyboard and gamepad controls and will be released on March the 25th for 7.99 GBP/9.99 USD/EUR.
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like
- Fahrenheit remaster arrives on PC and iOS
- Feminist Frequency planning two new series for 2015
- Other Ocean's #IDARB and Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons heading to Xbox Live's Games With Gold next month
- Cupcakes unveiled by The Behemoth as a new unit in Game 4
- Battlefield: Hardline developer diary arrives, promises beta date tomorrow
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn gets a free-login weekend beginning Friday