Deus Ex: the Fall coming to PC via Steam
Square Enix is bringing the mobile extension of the Deus Ex franchise to Steam very soon.
Deus Ex: The Fall was originally released on iOS platforms and recently arrived for Android phones and tablets. It's now available to pre-order on Steam for PC.
This game follows on from the events of the novel Deus Ex: Icarus Effect and overlaps with events of Deus Ex: Human Revolution. It follows Ben Saxon, a former SAS agent as he investigates a conspiracy behind a shortage of the world's only accepted augmentation anti-rejection drug Neuropozene.
The PC version of Deus Ex: The Fall will include full Steam Achievements and support for both mouse and keyboard and gamepad controls and will be released on March the 25th for 7.99 GBP/9.99 USD/EUR.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3