Fix for TV stuttering on the Xbox One coming soon
Microsoft has promised that they will be releasing a fix for the stuttering TV picture experienced by Xbox One users.
The initial issues have been caused by the Xbox One's 60hz refresh rate conflicting with European PAL TV signals which refresh at 50hz.
Microsoft has promised that the refresh-rate issues will be resolved well before this year's World Cup kicks on in Brazil in June.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free