Fix for TV stuttering on the Xbox One coming soon
Microsoft has promised that they will be releasing a fix for the stuttering TV picture experienced by Xbox One users.
The initial issues have been caused by the Xbox One's 60hz refresh rate conflicting with European PAL TV signals which refresh at 50hz.
Microsoft has promised that the refresh-rate issues will be resolved well before this year's World Cup kicks on in Brazil in June.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3