Fix for TV stuttering on the Xbox One coming soon
Microsoft has promised that they will be releasing a fix for the stuttering TV picture experienced by Xbox One users.
The initial issues have been caused by the Xbox One's 60hz refresh rate conflicting with European PAL TV signals which refresh at 50hz.
Microsoft has promised that the refresh-rate issues will be resolved well before this year's World Cup kicks on in Brazil in June.
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network