Fix for TV stuttering on the Xbox One coming soon
Microsoft has promised that they will be releasing a fix for the stuttering TV picture experienced by Xbox One users.
The initial issues have been caused by the Xbox One's 60hz refresh rate conflicting with European PAL TV signals which refresh at 50hz.
Microsoft has promised that the refresh-rate issues will be resolved well before this year's World Cup kicks on in Brazil in June.
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year
- Hatred returns to Steam Greenlight
- Work on a Lords Of The Fallen sequel is under way
- The latest patch for Assassin's Creed: Unity is a whopper, especially for some on Xbox One
- Microsoft is planning a streaming service reportedly called Arcadia
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 in development, aiming for a 2016 release
- Jagex to pull the plug on Transformers Universe
- One of Johnny Gat's new toys from Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell takes a tour of London
- Free trial of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn arrives on the PS4