Fix for TV stuttering on the Xbox One coming soon
Microsoft has promised that they will be releasing a fix for the stuttering TV picture experienced by Xbox One users.
The initial issues have been caused by the Xbox One's 60hz refresh rate conflicting with European PAL TV signals which refresh at 50hz.
Microsoft has promised that the refresh-rate issues will be resolved well before this year's World Cup kicks on in Brazil in June.
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May
- Pillars Of Eternity community debating the validity of an in-game trans joke
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year
- New Rainbow Six: Siege trailer explains the operator system
- UK headteachers threaten to report parents who let their children play adult-rated games
- Spotify hits the PS4 and PS3 today
- Halo 5: Guardians coming to the Xbox One in October
- The next episode of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Exo Zombies get s new trailer
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold