Nosgoth closed beta to kick off later this week
Psyonix and Square Enix have announced a launch date for the closed beta phase of their new free-to-play game based on the Legacy Of Kain series Nosgoth.
Nosgoth is a fast-paced action game powered by the Unreal Engine 3 that throws players right into the midst of a war between humans and vampires. It offers asymmetrical gameplay with the humans matching the vampires' potent close combat abilities with some powerful ranged weaponry and abilities.
Over the course of the beta Psyonix will roll out the games features from modes, maps and character classes to weapons, abilities and skins introducing players to the game at a steady pace as well as ensuring that the coding behind it is solid.
Nosgoth's closed beta will launch with its trademark asymmetrical team deathmatch mode and the new Siege mode in which the humans must capture locations on the map and defend them against the vampires at all costs on February 27th. Sign-ups are open up on the Nosgoth website.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter