Nosgoth closed beta to kick off later this week
Psyonix and Square Enix have announced a launch date for the closed beta phase of their new free-to-play game based on the Legacy Of Kain series Nosgoth.
Nosgoth is a fast-paced action game powered by the Unreal Engine 3 that throws players right into the midst of a war between humans and vampires. It offers asymmetrical gameplay with the humans matching the vampires' potent close combat abilities with some powerful ranged weaponry and abilities.
Over the course of the beta Psyonix will roll out the games features from modes, maps and character classes to weapons, abilities and skins introducing players to the game at a steady pace as well as ensuring that the coding behind it is solid.
Nosgoth's closed beta will launch with its trademark asymmetrical team deathmatch mode and the new Siege mode in which the humans must capture locations on the map and defend them against the vampires at all costs on February 27th. Sign-ups are open up on the Nosgoth website.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3