Precursor Games to relaunch Shadow Of The Eternal crowdfunding campaigns
Precursor Games has announced that they are shutting down their crowdfunding campaigns for Eternal Darkness follow-up, Shadow Of The Eternals.
Instead of canning the project though they are working to relaunch both the Kickstarter campaign and their own crowdfunding campaign for the game. All current contributions will be refunded.
A statement from Precursor Games explained all, “Since we announced this Kickstarter campaign we have seen more support from our community than we had ever hoped for. Along with this support has come a host of a new exciting opportunities that will make the game better than we envisioned.”
“As a result,” the statement continued, “we have chosen to temporarily take down the Shadow of the Eternals crowdfunding campaigns on both Kickstarter and our own website on Thursday, June 6th. This doesn’t mean we are going away – far from it. We’ll be re-launching the Kickstarter in just a few short weeks with a reveal of these exciting new developments.”
They added, “As we’re closing the current Kickstarter campaign not a single dime from this campaign will be removed from supporters’ accounts and everyone from our website’s crowdfunding campaign will receive full refunds via PayPal. As we re-tool our campaign and continue development, the forums on our site will remain open and active and any interested fans can still join the ‘Order of the Unseen’ to see our progress and join in the fun of creating content for the game themselves.”
It concluded, “We want to thank everyone who has participated, volunteered, and spoken up to support us. You are our community and we value you more than you know. Stay tuned and we’ll be back soon.”
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III
- New Final Fantasy XV trailer unveiled, demo coming next year
- Final Fantasy XIII and its spin-offs coming to the PC
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a release date
- Visceral reveals details of Battlefield: Hardline's Hotwire multiplayer mode and a new gameplay video
- Singapore hotlap video arrives for F1 2014