Ace Combat: Assault Horizon Games For Windows Live to Steam patch launches today
Namco Bandai has announced the release of a patch for Ace Combat: Assault Horizon to transfer the game's Games For Windows Live functionalities to Steam.
The process, which is detailed over on the Steam community forums, will allow players to keep their savegames and achievements provided they do the switch before April the 1st.
There is an extra little bit of the process which essentially is downloading the patch via GFWL for anyone who bought the game before today but anyone who buys the game between now and April 1st can just right-click on the game in their Steam library and ensure the “Acah-2.0-” is the option selected under the 'Betas' menu.
For more information on the patch and how it's installed head over to the Steam community forums for Ace Combat.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title