Ace Combat: Assault Horizon Games For Windows Live to Steam patch launches today
Namco Bandai has announced the release of a patch for Ace Combat: Assault Horizon to transfer the game's Games For Windows Live functionalities to Steam.
The process, which is detailed over on the Steam community forums, will allow players to keep their savegames and achievements provided they do the switch before April the 1st.
There is an extra little bit of the process which essentially is downloading the patch via GFWL for anyone who bought the game before today but anyone who buys the game between now and April 1st can just right-click on the game in their Steam library and ensure the “Acah-2.0-” is the option selected under the 'Betas' menu.
For more information on the patch and how it's installed head over to the Steam community forums for Ace Combat.
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game