Ace Combat: Assault Horizon Games For Windows Live to Steam patch launches today
Namco Bandai has announced the release of a patch for Ace Combat: Assault Horizon to transfer the game's Games For Windows Live functionalities to Steam.
The process, which is detailed over on the Steam community forums, will allow players to keep their savegames and achievements provided they do the switch before April the 1st.
There is an extra little bit of the process which essentially is downloading the patch via GFWL for anyone who bought the game before today but anyone who buys the game between now and April 1st can just right-click on the game in their Steam library and ensure the “Acah-2.0-” is the option selected under the 'Betas' menu.
For more information on the patch and how it's installed head over to the Steam community forums for Ace Combat.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch