Xbox One to get a price drop at the end of the month
Microsoft has announced that they will be cutting the price of the Xbox One from February the 28th down to 399.99 GBP.
Anyone tempted by this offer should know that the price will include Titanfall (when it comes out) while stocks last.
Xbox UK's marketing director, Harvey Eagle said, “At Xbox, we believe there’s never been a better time to join the new console generation. To help our fans do just that, Xbox One will be available at the new UK estimated retail price (ERP) of 399.99 GBP from February 28th. And while supplies last, fans will also get Titanfall – the most anticipated game of the year – included in the box.”
The Titanfall bundle is available to pre-order now and will include one month free of Xbox Live Gold for those that don't have it because it is required to be able to play Respawn's debut title.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO