Xbox One to get a price drop at the end of the month
Microsoft has announced that they will be cutting the price of the Xbox One from February the 28th down to 399.99 GBP.
Anyone tempted by this offer should know that the price will include Titanfall (when it comes out) while stocks last.
Xbox UK's marketing director, Harvey Eagle said, “At Xbox, we believe there’s never been a better time to join the new console generation. To help our fans do just that, Xbox One will be available at the new UK estimated retail price (ERP) of 399.99 GBP from February 28th. And while supplies last, fans will also get Titanfall – the most anticipated game of the year – included in the box.”
The Titanfall bundle is available to pre-order now and will include one month free of Xbox Live Gold for those that don't have it because it is required to be able to play Respawn's debut title.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year