Xbox One to get a price drop at the end of the month
Microsoft has announced that they will be cutting the price of the Xbox One from February the 28th down to 399.99 GBP.
Anyone tempted by this offer should know that the price will include Titanfall (when it comes out) while stocks last.
Xbox UK's marketing director, Harvey Eagle said, “At Xbox, we believe there’s never been a better time to join the new console generation. To help our fans do just that, Xbox One will be available at the new UK estimated retail price (ERP) of 399.99 GBP from February 28th. And while supplies last, fans will also get Titanfall – the most anticipated game of the year – included in the box.”
The Titanfall bundle is available to pre-order now and will include one month free of Xbox Live Gold for those that don't have it because it is required to be able to play Respawn's debut title.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III