Xbox One to get a price drop at the end of the month
Microsoft has announced that they will be cutting the price of the Xbox One from February the 28th down to 399.99 GBP.
Anyone tempted by this offer should know that the price will include Titanfall (when it comes out) while stocks last.
Xbox UK's marketing director, Harvey Eagle said, “At Xbox, we believe there’s never been a better time to join the new console generation. To help our fans do just that, Xbox One will be available at the new UK estimated retail price (ERP) of 399.99 GBP from February 28th. And while supplies last, fans will also get Titanfall – the most anticipated game of the year – included in the box.”
The Titanfall bundle is available to pre-order now and will include one month free of Xbox Live Gold for those that don't have it because it is required to be able to play Respawn's debut title.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side