Xbox One to get a price drop at the end of the month
Microsoft has announced that they will be cutting the price of the Xbox One from February the 28th down to 399.99 GBP.
Anyone tempted by this offer should know that the price will include Titanfall (when it comes out) while stocks last.
Xbox UK's marketing director, Harvey Eagle said, “At Xbox, we believe there’s never been a better time to join the new console generation. To help our fans do just that, Xbox One will be available at the new UK estimated retail price (ERP) of 399.99 GBP from February 28th. And while supplies last, fans will also get Titanfall – the most anticipated game of the year – included in the box.”
The Titanfall bundle is available to pre-order now and will include one month free of Xbox Live Gold for those that don't have it because it is required to be able to play Respawn's debut title.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date