Blizzard working on an unannounced triple-A title
Two job ads over on Blizzard's website point to them working on a pretty big unannounced triple-A project.
The vacancies are for a 3D character animator and a VFX artist both with triple-A PC or console experience with at least one title shipped in with the 3D character animator needing experience in “a senior or lead animator position”.
The VFX artist opens with, “Does the idea of going to see a summer blockbuster special effects extravaganza make you cackle uncontrollably? Is your portfolio full of crazy explosions, blasts of energy, and a whole bunch of blood splatter? Do you believe that playing with fire is a good thing? If so, Blizzard Entertainment, the developer of the most epic games in the world, is seeking a VFX artist to help develop Blizzard’s next hit game!”
Blizzard are very good at hiding hints of what they're working on especially in job ads so it's not clear whether this is the Titan project that they stripped down and restarted or a brand new triple-A project that they've kept under wraps until now.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update