Blizzard working on an unannounced triple-A title
Two job ads over on Blizzard's website point to them working on a pretty big unannounced triple-A project.
The vacancies are for a 3D character animator and a VFX artist both with triple-A PC or console experience with at least one title shipped in with the 3D character animator needing experience in “a senior or lead animator position”.
The VFX artist opens with, “Does the idea of going to see a summer blockbuster special effects extravaganza make you cackle uncontrollably? Is your portfolio full of crazy explosions, blasts of energy, and a whole bunch of blood splatter? Do you believe that playing with fire is a good thing? If so, Blizzard Entertainment, the developer of the most epic games in the world, is seeking a VFX artist to help develop Blizzard’s next hit game!”
Blizzard are very good at hiding hints of what they're working on especially in job ads so it's not clear whether this is the Titan project that they stripped down and restarted or a brand new triple-A project that they've kept under wraps until now.
- The next episode of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Exo Zombies get s new trailer
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released