Blizzard working on an unannounced triple-A title
Two job ads over on Blizzard's website point to them working on a pretty big unannounced triple-A project.
The vacancies are for a 3D character animator and a VFX artist both with triple-A PC or console experience with at least one title shipped in with the 3D character animator needing experience in “a senior or lead animator position”.
The VFX artist opens with, “Does the idea of going to see a summer blockbuster special effects extravaganza make you cackle uncontrollably? Is your portfolio full of crazy explosions, blasts of energy, and a whole bunch of blood splatter? Do you believe that playing with fire is a good thing? If so, Blizzard Entertainment, the developer of the most epic games in the world, is seeking a VFX artist to help develop Blizzard’s next hit game!”
Blizzard are very good at hiding hints of what they're working on especially in job ads so it's not clear whether this is the Titan project that they stripped down and restarted or a brand new triple-A project that they've kept under wraps until now.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release