Blizzard working on an unannounced triple-A title
Two job ads over on Blizzard's website point to them working on a pretty big unannounced triple-A project.
The vacancies are for a 3D character animator and a VFX artist both with triple-A PC or console experience with at least one title shipped in with the 3D character animator needing experience in “a senior or lead animator position”.
The VFX artist opens with, “Does the idea of going to see a summer blockbuster special effects extravaganza make you cackle uncontrollably? Is your portfolio full of crazy explosions, blasts of energy, and a whole bunch of blood splatter? Do you believe that playing with fire is a good thing? If so, Blizzard Entertainment, the developer of the most epic games in the world, is seeking a VFX artist to help develop Blizzard’s next hit game!”
Blizzard are very good at hiding hints of what they're working on especially in job ads so it's not clear whether this is the Titan project that they stripped down and restarted or a brand new triple-A project that they've kept under wraps until now.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter