Blizzard working on an unannounced triple-A title
Two job ads over on Blizzard's website point to them working on a pretty big unannounced triple-A project.
The vacancies are for a 3D character animator and a VFX artist both with triple-A PC or console experience with at least one title shipped in with the 3D character animator needing experience in “a senior or lead animator position”.
The VFX artist opens with, “Does the idea of going to see a summer blockbuster special effects extravaganza make you cackle uncontrollably? Is your portfolio full of crazy explosions, blasts of energy, and a whole bunch of blood splatter? Do you believe that playing with fire is a good thing? If so, Blizzard Entertainment, the developer of the most epic games in the world, is seeking a VFX artist to help develop Blizzard’s next hit game!”
Blizzard are very good at hiding hints of what they're working on especially in job ads so it's not clear whether this is the Titan project that they stripped down and restarted or a brand new triple-A project that they've kept under wraps until now.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3