PS3 patented in US
According to reports originating from the Inquirer, details of a patent filed in the US last week have given several clues as to the structure of Sony’s future generation Playstation.
Rumour has it then, that the latest Playstation will run at 4GHz, and have expanded memory and video capabilities, whilst remaining similar in structure to the Playstation 2. The report continues that the new hardware would continue to be rather difficult to program for.
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer
- Wildstar to go free-to-play later this year
- AMD highlights the benefits DirectX 12 will offer their users
- It could be 2 years before CD Projekt RED talks about Cyberpunk 2077 again
- PS4 remaster of Darksiders II appears on Amazon
- Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes comes to PS Plus next month
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released