PS3 patented in US
According to reports originating from the Inquirer, details of a patent filed in the US last week have given several clues as to the structure of Sony’s future generation Playstation.
Rumour has it then, that the latest Playstation will run at 4GHz, and have expanded memory and video capabilities, whilst remaining similar in structure to the Playstation 2. The report continues that the new hardware would continue to be rather difficult to program for.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year