PS3 patented in US
According to reports originating from the Inquirer, details of a patent filed in the US last week have given several clues as to the structure of Sony’s future generation Playstation.
Rumour has it then, that the latest Playstation will run at 4GHz, and have expanded memory and video capabilities, whilst remaining similar in structure to the Playstation 2. The report continues that the new hardware would continue to be rather difficult to program for.
- BioWare's David Gaider moves from Dragon Age to a new secret BioWare project
- Cross-Buy coming to Windows 10 and Xbox One staring with Zen Pinball FX2
- Bungie knew about Destiny's loot cave before launch
- This year's BAFTA Games Awards to stream live on Twitch, watch it here
- Harmonix confirms Rock Band 4 coming to next-gen consoles this year
- Wasteland 2 also coming to the PS4
- Block 'N' Load gets a final launch date
- Elite: Dangerous is a timed exclusive on the Xbox One, PS4 version is coming too
- Phil Harrison rumoured to be leaving Microsoft