PS3 patented in US
According to reports originating from the Inquirer, details of a patent filed in the US last week have given several clues as to the structure of Sony’s future generation Playstation.
Rumour has it then, that the latest Playstation will run at 4GHz, and have expanded memory and video capabilities, whilst remaining similar in structure to the Playstation 2. The report continues that the new hardware would continue to be rather difficult to program for.
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update