PS3 patented in US
According to reports originating from the Inquirer, details of a patent filed in the US last week have given several clues as to the structure of Sony’s future generation Playstation.
Rumour has it then, that the latest Playstation will run at 4GHz, and have expanded memory and video capabilities, whilst remaining similar in structure to the Playstation 2. The report continues that the new hardware would continue to be rather difficult to program for.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though