Rumour suggests Mario Kart 8 could ship with a track editor
Another rumour doing the rounds today is the suggestion that Mario Kart 8 could feature a track editor.
According to the product description of Mario Kart 8 on US online retailer Newegg.com, “It features new elements such as customizing bikes and designing your own tracks.”
Now this is a retailer's description of the the game and not Nintendo's official line but it would be a very interesting use of the Wii U's gamepad to allow track creation and bike customisation via the touch screen.
The entry was spotted by an eagle-eyed Wii U gamer over on gaming forum NeoGAF.
True or not Mario Kart 8 launches on the Wii U on May the 30th.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today