Rumour suggests Mario Kart 8 could ship with a track editor
Another rumour doing the rounds today is the suggestion that Mario Kart 8 could feature a track editor.
According to the product description of Mario Kart 8 on US online retailer Newegg.com, “It features new elements such as customizing bikes and designing your own tracks.”
Now this is a retailer's description of the the game and not Nintendo's official line but it would be a very interesting use of the Wii U's gamepad to allow track creation and bike customisation via the touch screen.
The entry was spotted by an eagle-eyed Wii U gamer over on gaming forum NeoGAF.
True or not Mario Kart 8 launches on the Wii U on May the 30th.
- Eden Hazard joins Lionel Messi on the cover of FIFA 15
- PS Vita getting a five-game Adventure Mega Pack hardware bundle
- Lords Of The Fallen has “a steep learning curve”
- PS4 trailer arrives for Dreamfall Chapters, and some screenshots too
- Deep Down to be a no-show at this year's Tokyo Games Show
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime
- Sins Of A Solar Empire devs Ironclad successfully defends their use word Rebellion in one of their game titles
- Just Cause devs Avalanche have some surprises planned for 2015
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets a new Braniac trailer