Capcom releases a new trailer for Deep Down in honour of the PS4's Japanese launch
Deep Down may not be making an appearance alongside the Japanese launch of the PS4 this weekend but Capcom has released a new trailer to make sure fans don't forget the upcoming free-to-play RPG.
The new trailer features a lot more of the game's action and shows off a first proper look at the monsters that players will encounter on their travels round the game's procedurally-generated dungeons.
An unfortunate side effect of this is that the trailer appears around the same time as the new Dark Souls II TV/cinema spot and it does make Deep Down seem very much like a next-gen free-to-play equivalent of From Software's punishingly difficult RPG series. Then again a next-gen free-to-play game similar to Dark Souls would be no bad thing.
Deep Down was to release in open beta with the PS4 when it is released in Japan tomorrow (Feb 22nd) but Capcom has now delayed the beta phase until after the summer.
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light
- Don't Starve gets a release date for the Wii U
- Here's the trailer for the next episode of Telltale's Game Of Thrones
- Bloodborne will see DLC before the end of the year
- CD Projekt RED addresses visual downgrade issues with The Witcher 3
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new trailer featuring the Nine Inch Nails
- This year's Need For Speed is bringing back the narrative