Capcom releases a new trailer for Deep Down in honour of the PS4's Japanese launch
Deep Down may not be making an appearance alongside the Japanese launch of the PS4 this weekend but Capcom has released a new trailer to make sure fans don't forget the upcoming free-to-play RPG.
The new trailer features a lot more of the game's action and shows off a first proper look at the monsters that players will encounter on their travels round the game's procedurally-generated dungeons.
An unfortunate side effect of this is that the trailer appears around the same time as the new Dark Souls II TV/cinema spot and it does make Deep Down seem very much like a next-gen free-to-play equivalent of From Software's punishingly difficult RPG series. Then again a next-gen free-to-play game similar to Dark Souls would be no bad thing.
Deep Down was to release in open beta with the PS4 when it is released in Japan tomorrow (Feb 22nd) but Capcom has now delayed the beta phase until after the summer.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes