Capcom releases a new trailer for Deep Down in honour of the PS4's Japanese launch
Deep Down may not be making an appearance alongside the Japanese launch of the PS4 this weekend but Capcom has released a new trailer to make sure fans don't forget the upcoming free-to-play RPG.
The new trailer features a lot more of the game's action and shows off a first proper look at the monsters that players will encounter on their travels round the game's procedurally-generated dungeons.
An unfortunate side effect of this is that the trailer appears around the same time as the new Dark Souls II TV/cinema spot and it does make Deep Down seem very much like a next-gen free-to-play equivalent of From Software's punishingly difficult RPG series. Then again a next-gen free-to-play game similar to Dark Souls would be no bad thing.
Deep Down was to release in open beta with the PS4 when it is released in Japan tomorrow (Feb 22nd) but Capcom has now delayed the beta phase until after the summer.
- EA to unveil Star Wars: Battlefront later on this month
- No 2015 launch for Zelda Wii U after all
- Konami continues to purge all references to Hideo Kojima with Silent Hills and Zone Of The Enders
- New Gears Of War title is Xbox One only
- Sony closes the door on PlayStation Home on last time
- StarCraft II: Legacy Of The Void beta invites go out today
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today