New Tower Raid and Capture modes arrive for Warface
Crytek has introduced two new gameplay modes to their CryEngine-powered free-to-play military shooter Warface.
Tower Raid joins the co-op mode's repertoire of different scenarios and sends a four-man team into a Blackwood facility to clean it out room-by-room, floor-by-floor and secure a high-ranking official of the dastardly PMC that is concealed within.
The PC version of the game has launched fully now and can be accessed by signing up for Crytek's Gface free-to-play gaming platform. The Xbox 360 version is currently in open beta and is still accepting signups.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year