New Tower Raid and Capture modes arrive for Warface
Crytek has introduced two new gameplay modes to their CryEngine-powered free-to-play military shooter Warface.
Tower Raid joins the co-op mode's repertoire of different scenarios and sends a four-man team into a Blackwood facility to clean it out room-by-room, floor-by-floor and secure a high-ranking official of the dastardly PMC that is concealed within.
The PC version of the game has launched fully now and can be accessed by signing up for Crytek's Gface free-to-play gaming platform. The Xbox 360 version is currently in open beta and is still accepting signups.
- Shadow Of Mordor: Game Of The Year Edition hits retail this week
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood arrives today
- Bungie and CCP run their own campaigns to aid the earthquake survivors of Nepal
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes