New Tower Raid and Capture modes arrive for Warface
Crytek has introduced two new gameplay modes to their CryEngine-powered free-to-play military shooter Warface.
Tower Raid joins the co-op mode's repertoire of different scenarios and sends a four-man team into a Blackwood facility to clean it out room-by-room, floor-by-floor and secure a high-ranking official of the dastardly PMC that is concealed within.
The PC version of the game has launched fully now and can be accessed by signing up for Crytek's Gface free-to-play gaming platform. The Xbox 360 version is currently in open beta and is still accepting signups.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year