New Tower Raid and Capture modes arrive for Warface
Crytek has introduced two new gameplay modes to their CryEngine-powered free-to-play military shooter Warface.
Tower Raid joins the co-op mode's repertoire of different scenarios and sends a four-man team into a Blackwood facility to clean it out room-by-room, floor-by-floor and secure a high-ranking official of the dastardly PMC that is concealed within.
The PC version of the game has launched fully now and can be accessed by signing up for Crytek's Gface free-to-play gaming platform. The Xbox 360 version is currently in open beta and is still accepting signups.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III