Jane Jensen's latest adventure, Moebius: Empire Rising gets a release date
The latest adventure game from Gabriel Knight creator Jane Jensen, Moebius: Empire Rising has received a release date.
The game was fully funded through Kickstarter and developed at Jensen's Pinkerton Road studio and follows the adventures of Malachi, an antiquities dealer with photographic memory and the uncanny ability to tell the difference between forgeries and the real thing as he is sent to Venice by the US government to determine whether a murder victim resembles an particular historical figure.
"After two years in development, I'm excited to bring Moebius: Empire Rising to market," said Jensen. "I've worked closely with Phoenix throughout development, and I know they love this game as much as I do. I'm pleased to have them handling the publishing end so I can focus on writing and designing more games."
Moebius: Empire Rising will be released on PC and Mac on April the 15th. Linux, Android and iPad versions of the game are also on their way.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny