Jane Jensen's latest adventure, Moebius: Empire Rising gets a release date
The latest adventure game from Gabriel Knight creator Jane Jensen, Moebius: Empire Rising has received a release date.
The game was fully funded through Kickstarter and developed at Jensen's Pinkerton Road studio and follows the adventures of Malachi, an antiquities dealer with photographic memory and the uncanny ability to tell the difference between forgeries and the real thing as he is sent to Venice by the US government to determine whether a murder victim resembles an particular historical figure.
"After two years in development, I'm excited to bring Moebius: Empire Rising to market," said Jensen. "I've worked closely with Phoenix throughout development, and I know they love this game as much as I do. I'm pleased to have them handling the publishing end so I can focus on writing and designing more games."
Moebius: Empire Rising will be released on PC and Mac on April the 15th. Linux, Android and iPad versions of the game are also on their way.
- Paid Skyrim mods become the shortest experiment in Steam history
- Warner Bros announces Batman: Arkham Knight Season Pass and Premium Edition
- New Just Cause 3 gameplay trailer features all of the destruction
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward