Jane Jensen's latest adventure, Moebius: Empire Rising gets a release date
The latest adventure game from Gabriel Knight creator Jane Jensen, Moebius: Empire Rising has received a release date.
The game was fully funded through Kickstarter and developed at Jensen's Pinkerton Road studio and follows the adventures of Malachi, an antiquities dealer with photographic memory and the uncanny ability to tell the difference between forgeries and the real thing as he is sent to Venice by the US government to determine whether a murder victim resembles an particular historical figure.
"After two years in development, I'm excited to bring Moebius: Empire Rising to market," said Jensen. "I've worked closely with Phoenix throughout development, and I know they love this game as much as I do. I'm pleased to have them handling the publishing end so I can focus on writing and designing more games."
Moebius: Empire Rising will be released on PC and Mac on April the 15th. Linux, Android and iPad versions of the game are also on their way.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title