Jane Jensen's latest adventure, Moebius: Empire Rising gets a release date
The latest adventure game from Gabriel Knight creator Jane Jensen, Moebius: Empire Rising has received a release date.
The game was fully funded through Kickstarter and developed at Jensen's Pinkerton Road studio and follows the adventures of Malachi, an antiquities dealer with photographic memory and the uncanny ability to tell the difference between forgeries and the real thing as he is sent to Venice by the US government to determine whether a murder victim resembles an particular historical figure.
"After two years in development, I'm excited to bring Moebius: Empire Rising to market," said Jensen. "I've worked closely with Phoenix throughout development, and I know they love this game as much as I do. I'm pleased to have them handling the publishing end so I can focus on writing and designing more games."
Moebius: Empire Rising will be released on PC and Mac on April the 15th. Linux, Android and iPad versions of the game are also on their way.
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access
- Miyamoto: Next Mario game might not arrive until Nintendo releases a new console
- Final Fantasy trailer drop continues with a new look at Final Fantasy XV
- New Final Fantasy Type-0 HD trailer drops
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims