Jane Jensen's latest adventure, Moebius: Empire Rising gets a release date
The latest adventure game from Gabriel Knight creator Jane Jensen, Moebius: Empire Rising has received a release date.
The game was fully funded through Kickstarter and developed at Jensen's Pinkerton Road studio and follows the adventures of Malachi, an antiquities dealer with photographic memory and the uncanny ability to tell the difference between forgeries and the real thing as he is sent to Venice by the US government to determine whether a murder victim resembles an particular historical figure.
"After two years in development, I'm excited to bring Moebius: Empire Rising to market," said Jensen. "I've worked closely with Phoenix throughout development, and I know they love this game as much as I do. I'm pleased to have them handling the publishing end so I can focus on writing and designing more games."
Moebius: Empire Rising will be released on PC and Mac on April the 15th. Linux, Android and iPad versions of the game are also on their way.
- Steam is awesome this weekend, Borderlands 2 and Dishonored freeplay and a massive 2K sale
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday