Black Tusk's first Gears Of War title to breathe new life into the franchise
Microsoft's Phil Spencer is cranking up the hype machine for Black Tusk's first pop the Gears Of War franchise.
Spencer has stated on Twitter that Black Tusk will reinvigorate the franchise now that it has passed out of Epic's hands.
“Still working through plan.” Spencer stated “I can say first original GoW from BT has to reignite franchise and grow it, won't be a quick turn. And I believe we've built the right team to achieve that goal, I just want to give them the time.”
It seemed that Epic had somewhat lost the taste for the Gears Of War franchise after the series creator Cliff Bleszinski and other key figures on the the franchise including Black Tusk's Rod Fergusson left the Unreal Engine developer. Hopefully the fresh team at Black Tusk can inject some new life into the series.
- More details drop on Destiny's upcoming House Of Wolves expansion
- Far Cry 4: Complete Edition is on its way, just not for Xbox One
- Pre-House Of Wolves patch hits Destiny today, won't be activated until a later date
- SEGA will not have a booth at E3 this year
- Hearthstone hits 30 million registered users
- Oculus Rift confirms the VR headset will launch for consumers early in 2016
- Microsoft confirms DirectX 12 will allow PC users to use multiple graphics processors
- First images from Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 appear
- Watch Bungie play Destiny's new Prison Of Elders mode live here tomorrow