Black Tusk's first Gears Of War title to breathe new life into the franchise
Microsoft's Phil Spencer is cranking up the hype machine for Black Tusk's first pop the Gears Of War franchise.
Spencer has stated on Twitter that Black Tusk will reinvigorate the franchise now that it has passed out of Epic's hands.
“Still working through plan.” Spencer stated “I can say first original GoW from BT has to reignite franchise and grow it, won't be a quick turn. And I believe we've built the right team to achieve that goal, I just want to give them the time.”
It seemed that Epic had somewhat lost the taste for the Gears Of War franchise after the series creator Cliff Bleszinski and other key figures on the the franchise including Black Tusk's Rod Fergusson left the Unreal Engine developer. Hopefully the fresh team at Black Tusk can inject some new life into the series.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan