Black Tusk's first Gears Of War title to breathe new life into the franchise
Microsoft's Phil Spencer is cranking up the hype machine for Black Tusk's first pop the Gears Of War franchise.
Spencer has stated on Twitter that Black Tusk will reinvigorate the franchise now that it has passed out of Epic's hands.
“Still working through plan.” Spencer stated “I can say first original GoW from BT has to reignite franchise and grow it, won't be a quick turn. And I believe we've built the right team to achieve that goal, I just want to give them the time.”
It seemed that Epic had somewhat lost the taste for the Gears Of War franchise after the series creator Cliff Bleszinski and other key figures on the the franchise including Black Tusk's Rod Fergusson left the Unreal Engine developer. Hopefully the fresh team at Black Tusk can inject some new life into the series.
- Mortal Kombat X not coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 in June
- Spiders' The Technomancer to debut at E3
- Dirty Bomb open beta is coming next month
- Ubisoft now emailing players to encourage them to finish their games
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell
- 2K launches a teaser for a new title possibly called Advent
- Mad Max gets a new trailer teasing the game's story
- Bethesda purges a load of stolen keys from The Elder Scrolls Online
- Peter Stormare joins the cast of Until Dawn as it gets a release date