MTV to air games awards?
Could it be?
Apparently, the National Network, MTV to you and me, could well be planning a star-studded games award show to air in 2003. Along similar lines to the well-established MTV awards, this TV event would be the games industry's first high-profile televised award ceremony. Details are sketchy, but apparently the decision was taken by the network to cash-in on the remarkably similar demographic of gaming audiences, to their existing music fans. More on this as we get it.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year