MTV to air games awards?
Could it be?
Apparently, the National Network, MTV to you and me, could well be planning a star-studded games award show to air in 2003. Along similar lines to the well-established MTV awards, this TV event would be the games industry's first high-profile televised award ceremony. Details are sketchy, but apparently the decision was taken by the network to cash-in on the remarkably similar demographic of gaming audiences, to their existing music fans. More on this as we get it.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title