MTV to air games awards?
Could it be?
Apparently, the National Network, MTV to you and me, could well be planning a star-studded games award show to air in 2003. Along similar lines to the well-established MTV awards, this TV event would be the games industry's first high-profile televised award ceremony. Details are sketchy, but apparently the decision was taken by the network to cash-in on the remarkably similar demographic of gaming audiences, to their existing music fans. More on this as we get it.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3