The Sims 4 given a release window
EA has announced a release window for the next game in the Sims franchise.
The Sims 4 which was announced earlier this year promises to hand players a new level of creativity with all-new tools to complement the newly enhanced emotion and intelligence of the Sims themselves.
GM of The Sims studio, Rachel Franklin said, “The Sims franchise has the best fans in the world and their passion and enthusiasm is at an all-time high. Those millions of voices will fuel our development process, helping The Sims 4 to be the most ambitious and the best game our studio has ever made.”
The Sims 4 will be released on PC some time in the autumn of 2014.
- OlliOlli 2 devs Roll7 troll the game's Twitter critics
- DayZ creator teams up with Improbable to make the game worlds he's always wanted
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster coming to the PS4 in the summer
- [Update] Possible March PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up appears on NeoGAF
- Trading gold for subscriptions coming soon to World Of Warcraft
- Unity 5 arrives completely free
- Mad Max gets slated for a September release
- Console ports of Gone Home have been shelved by Fullbright
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain release date leaked, getting an autumn release