The Sims 4 given a release window
EA has announced a release window for the next game in the Sims franchise.
The Sims 4 which was announced earlier this year promises to hand players a new level of creativity with all-new tools to complement the newly enhanced emotion and intelligence of the Sims themselves.
GM of The Sims studio, Rachel Franklin said, “The Sims franchise has the best fans in the world and their passion and enthusiasm is at an all-time high. Those millions of voices will fuel our development process, helping The Sims 4 to be the most ambitious and the best game our studio has ever made.”
The Sims 4 will be released on PC some time in the autumn of 2014.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer