Sacred 3 unveiled, aiming for a summer release
Deep Silver has announced the return of their take on the dungeon-crawler genre Sacred is to make a return this summer.
Sacred 3 will feature arcade-style hack and slash combat and is built around drop-in/drop-out co-op both locally and online offering a new way to enjoy the RPG series.
Deep Silver's Remy van Leeuwen said, “The paramount development goal for Sacred 3 has been to create a seamless online and offline co-op experience. By creating a game built around the central concept of co-op gameplay, we’re expanding the series to new audiences without compromising the rich lore and fantasy of the Sacred universe.”
Sacred 3 is due out on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 this summer.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3