No time frame for an announcement on Bethesda Softworks' next game
Bethesda's Todd Howard has given some idea on when to expect them to announce the next game coming from Bethesda Softworks.
Despite all of the hype that built up over the fake ARG that ran at the end of last year and the appearance of casting call details referring to Fallout 4 Howard reckons it will be a while yet before they actually make any kind of announcement.
“We don’t [have a timeframe for our next game announcement],” Howard stated, “but I think it’s gonna be a while. We’ve gotten fairly used to all the questions and curiosity over the years. Everyone wants information. Right now, we’re just trying to figure out which of our ideas are going to stick and finding an appropriate time to talk about it.”
He added on last year's hoax ARG, “The ARG was very, very well done. It’s a testament to our fans. And they’re doing that stuff and making mods. The stuff they do, we often look at and go, ‘Well, why don’t we just do that? That’s really great.’”
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3