Kiefer Sutherland may have outed an unannounced Mortal Kombat game
24 star and the new voice of Snake Kiefer Sutherland has outed an unannounced Mortal Kombat game it seems.
Sutherland compared working on Metal Gear Solid V to having worked on a Mortal Kombat titles saying, “I did Mortal Kombat, and that's such a huge game, but it’s so not like [MGS5]."
According to his IMDB page Sutherland is not credited with having been on the voice cast of the 2011 Mortal Kombat title so it is entirely possible that this is a new game that is still to be announced.
The last title that Mortal Kombat Dev NetherRealm released was last year's superhero brawler Injustice: Gods Among Us. At this stage neither the developer nor publisher Warner Bros have commented on the matter.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3