Kiefer Sutherland may have outed an unannounced Mortal Kombat game
24 star and the new voice of Snake Kiefer Sutherland has outed an unannounced Mortal Kombat game it seems.
Sutherland compared working on Metal Gear Solid V to having worked on a Mortal Kombat titles saying, “I did Mortal Kombat, and that's such a huge game, but it’s so not like [MGS5]."
According to his IMDB page Sutherland is not credited with having been on the voice cast of the 2011 Mortal Kombat title so it is entirely possible that this is a new game that is still to be announced.
The last title that Mortal Kombat Dev NetherRealm released was last year's superhero brawler Injustice: Gods Among Us. At this stage neither the developer nor publisher Warner Bros have commented on the matter.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter