Kiefer Sutherland may have outed an unannounced Mortal Kombat game
24 star and the new voice of Snake Kiefer Sutherland has outed an unannounced Mortal Kombat game it seems.
Sutherland compared working on Metal Gear Solid V to having worked on a Mortal Kombat titles saying, “I did Mortal Kombat, and that's such a huge game, but it’s so not like [MGS5]."
According to his IMDB page Sutherland is not credited with having been on the voice cast of the 2011 Mortal Kombat title so it is entirely possible that this is a new game that is still to be announced.
The last title that Mortal Kombat Dev NetherRealm released was last year's superhero brawler Injustice: Gods Among Us. At this stage neither the developer nor publisher Warner Bros have commented on the matter.
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users