First Tales From The Borderlands details to be revealed at SXSW
Telltale Games and Gearbox are teaming up to hold a panel on their upcoming collaboration Tales From The Borderlands at this year's SXSW Gaming Expo in Austin.
The panel will be feature Gearbox boss Randy Pitchford, Borderlands 2 writer Anthony Burch, Borderlands franchise director Matthew Armstrong, Telltale president Kevin Bruner and designer Harrison Pink.
The panel is scheduled for 5.30pm PST on March the 8th on the Geek Stage at SXSW. SXSW will be held at the Palmer Events Center in Austin from March 7th to March 9th.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date