First Tales From The Borderlands details to be revealed at SXSW
Telltale Games and Gearbox are teaming up to hold a panel on their upcoming collaboration Tales From The Borderlands at this year's SXSW Gaming Expo in Austin.
The panel will be feature Gearbox boss Randy Pitchford, Borderlands 2 writer Anthony Burch, Borderlands franchise director Matthew Armstrong, Telltale president Kevin Bruner and designer Harrison Pink.
The panel is scheduled for 5.30pm PST on March the 8th on the Geek Stage at SXSW. SXSW will be held at the Palmer Events Center in Austin from March 7th to March 9th.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer