First Tales From The Borderlands details to be revealed at SXSW
Telltale Games and Gearbox are teaming up to hold a panel on their upcoming collaboration Tales From The Borderlands at this year's SXSW Gaming Expo in Austin.
The panel will be feature Gearbox boss Randy Pitchford, Borderlands 2 writer Anthony Burch, Borderlands franchise director Matthew Armstrong, Telltale president Kevin Bruner and designer Harrison Pink.
The panel is scheduled for 5.30pm PST on March the 8th on the Geek Stage at SXSW. SXSW will be held at the Palmer Events Center in Austin from March 7th to March 9th.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO