First Tales From The Borderlands details to be revealed at SXSW
Telltale Games and Gearbox are teaming up to hold a panel on their upcoming collaboration Tales From The Borderlands at this year's SXSW Gaming Expo in Austin.
The panel will be feature Gearbox boss Randy Pitchford, Borderlands 2 writer Anthony Burch, Borderlands franchise director Matthew Armstrong, Telltale president Kevin Bruner and designer Harrison Pink.
The panel is scheduled for 5.30pm PST on March the 8th on the Geek Stage at SXSW. SXSW will be held at the Palmer Events Center in Austin from March 7th to March 9th.
- OlliOlli 2 devs Roll7 troll the game's Twitter critics
- DayZ creator teams up with Improbable to make the game worlds he's always wanted
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster coming to the PS4 in the summer
- [Update] Possible March PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up appears on NeoGAF
- Trading gold for subscriptions coming soon to World Of Warcraft
- Unity 5 arrives completely free
- Mad Max gets slated for a September release
- Console ports of Gone Home have been shelved by Fullbright
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain release date leaked, getting an autumn release