First Tales From The Borderlands details to be revealed at SXSW
Telltale Games and Gearbox are teaming up to hold a panel on their upcoming collaboration Tales From The Borderlands at this year's SXSW Gaming Expo in Austin.
The panel will be feature Gearbox boss Randy Pitchford, Borderlands 2 writer Anthony Burch, Borderlands franchise director Matthew Armstrong, Telltale president Kevin Bruner and designer Harrison Pink.
The panel is scheduled for 5.30pm PST on March the 8th on the Geek Stage at SXSW. SXSW will be held at the Palmer Events Center in Austin from March 7th to March 9th.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto