Wolfenstein: The New Order date, coming with access to the beta of DOOM 4
Good news everyone! Bethesda seems to have confirmed some positive movement in the development saga of DOOM 4, along with announcing a release date for Wolfenstein: The New Order.
MachineGames' take on the venerable Wolfenstein franchise is to come bundled with access to the beta for DOOM 4 whenever id decides to hold it.
This is a game that looks promising for fans of trashy single-player FPS games, especially seeing as MachineGames has taken the bold step not to develop a multiplayer component for The New Order.
Wolfenstein: The New Order will be released on the PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on May 20th in North America and May 23rd in Europe and the UK. Check out what we thought of Wolfenstein: The New Order when we got our hands on it last summer.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3