Playtesters reckon it takes about 150 hours to reach Elder Scrolls Online's level cap at level 50
Playtesters have given their estimate as to just how much questing it will take players of The Elder Scrolls Online before they reach the games level 50 level cap.
The main estimate from Redditors, some of whom have been playing the game since the beta started last summer, is around 144 hours to get a character up to level 50.
Others have estimated lower with some claiming to have reached it at around 70 to 80 hours with some pretty extensive skipping of NPC conversations. One has even claimed to have reached level 50 in just 54 hours.
ESO's game director Paul Sage reckons that 150 hours only an estimate for players who are really hammering through the game. He reckons that once other Alliance regions are unlocked players can spend almost 450 hours exploring and questing before they even try the PvP elements of the game.
Check out whart we though to The Elder Scrolls Online in our hands-on preview.
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful
- Sony investigating issues resulting from the release of PS4 firmware 2.0
- New trailer makes Final Fantasy Type-0 HD look like the darkest Final Fantasy game yet
- Screenshot on the PlayStation Blog points to an Uncharted re-release on PS4
- EA gives a release window for Star Wars: Battlefront
- Activision announces details and a release date for Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below