Playtesters reckon it takes about 150 hours to reach Elder Scrolls Online's level cap at level 50
Playtesters have given their estimate as to just how much questing it will take players of The Elder Scrolls Online before they reach the games level 50 level cap.
The main estimate from Redditors, some of whom have been playing the game since the beta started last summer, is around 144 hours to get a character up to level 50.
Others have estimated lower with some claiming to have reached it at around 70 to 80 hours with some pretty extensive skipping of NPC conversations. One has even claimed to have reached level 50 in just 54 hours.
ESO's game director Paul Sage reckons that 150 hours only an estimate for players who are really hammering through the game. He reckons that once other Alliance regions are unlocked players can spend almost 450 hours exploring and questing before they even try the PvP elements of the game.
Check out whart we though to The Elder Scrolls Online in our hands-on preview.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year