Playtesters reckon it takes about 150 hours to reach Elder Scrolls Online's level cap at level 50
Playtesters have given their estimate as to just how much questing it will take players of The Elder Scrolls Online before they reach the games level 50 level cap.
The main estimate from Redditors, some of whom have been playing the game since the beta started last summer, is around 144 hours to get a character up to level 50.
Others have estimated lower with some claiming to have reached it at around 70 to 80 hours with some pretty extensive skipping of NPC conversations. One has even claimed to have reached level 50 in just 54 hours.
ESO's game director Paul Sage reckons that 150 hours only an estimate for players who are really hammering through the game. He reckons that once other Alliance regions are unlocked players can spend almost 450 hours exploring and questing before they even try the PvP elements of the game.
Check out whart we though to The Elder Scrolls Online in our hands-on preview.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title