Playtesters reckon it takes about 150 hours to reach Elder Scrolls Online's level cap at level 50
Playtesters have given their estimate as to just how much questing it will take players of The Elder Scrolls Online before they reach the games level 50 level cap.
The main estimate from Redditors, some of whom have been playing the game since the beta started last summer, is around 144 hours to get a character up to level 50.
Others have estimated lower with some claiming to have reached it at around 70 to 80 hours with some pretty extensive skipping of NPC conversations. One has even claimed to have reached level 50 in just 54 hours.
ESO's game director Paul Sage reckons that 150 hours only an estimate for players who are really hammering through the game. He reckons that once other Alliance regions are unlocked players can spend almost 450 hours exploring and questing before they even try the PvP elements of the game.
Check out whart we though to The Elder Scrolls Online in our hands-on preview.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3