Playtesters reckon it takes about 150 hours to reach Elder Scrolls Online's level cap at level 50
Playtesters have given their estimate as to just how much questing it will take players of The Elder Scrolls Online before they reach the games level 50 level cap.
The main estimate from Redditors, some of whom have been playing the game since the beta started last summer, is around 144 hours to get a character up to level 50.
Others have estimated lower with some claiming to have reached it at around 70 to 80 hours with some pretty extensive skipping of NPC conversations. One has even claimed to have reached level 50 in just 54 hours.
ESO's game director Paul Sage reckons that 150 hours only an estimate for players who are really hammering through the game. He reckons that once other Alliance regions are unlocked players can spend almost 450 hours exploring and questing before they even try the PvP elements of the game.
Check out whart we though to The Elder Scrolls Online in our hands-on preview.
- Shadow Realms lead writer talks the inspiration behind the game's story
- PlayStation Allstars and Joe Danger headline September's PS Plus Instant Game Collection
- Titanfall will ge more cool free stuff after the last DLC but Respawn won't support it indefinitely
- Gauntlet release date pushed back
- Yakuza Zero announced for PS4 and PS3
- Escape Dead Island gets a release date, comes with guaranteed access to the Dead Island 2 beta
- Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls PC patch 2.1.0 arrives
- Next-gen and PC GTA V versions rumoured to be delayed into 2015
- The PS4 is just a bit more powerful says Metro Redux developer, short documentary on the collection arrives