DC Universe Online: Sweeping changes coming in with Game Update 31
Sony Online Entertainment has outlined what they have planned in Game Update 31 for DC Universe Online.
DCUO will be receiving a visual overhaul to improve the play experience for all players. These include a range of art upgrades like higher resolution textures and rebuilding some key areas like Metropolis's Centennial Park and Gotham's Robinson Park.
SOE are also streamlining the core levelling in the game to make it a lot more inviting to new players. The majority of improvements come in early levels (1-30). New content will appear more naturally as players level up so there is less chance of getting lost or stuck without a mission.
Game Update 31 is currently on the PC Test servers and will launch for all players some time in November.
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime
- Sins Of A Solar Empire devs Ironclad successfully defends their use word Rebellion in one of their game titles
- Just Cause devs Avalanche have some surprises planned for 2015
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets a new Braniac trailer
- Sledgehammer boss confirms no Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U
- Xbox One getting a Reddit app
- Konami releases a hat-trick of new screens for PES 2015
- 500GB hard drive coming for the Xbox 360 soon
- Watch the standard edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt unboxed in 18 seconds flat