DC Universe Online: Sweeping changes coming in with Game Update 31
Sony Online Entertainment has outlined what they have planned in Game Update 31 for DC Universe Online.
DCUO will be receiving a visual overhaul to improve the play experience for all players. These include a range of art upgrades like higher resolution textures and rebuilding some key areas like Metropolis's Centennial Park and Gotham's Robinson Park.
SOE are also streamlining the core levelling in the game to make it a lot more inviting to new players. The majority of improvements come in early levels (1-30). New content will appear more naturally as players level up so there is less chance of getting lost or stuck without a mission.
Game Update 31 is currently on the PC Test servers and will launch for all players some time in November.
- BioWare's David Gaider moves from Dragon Age to a new secret BioWare project
- Cross-Buy coming to Windows 10 and Xbox One staring with Zen Pinball FX2
- Bungie knew about Destiny's loot cave before launch
- This year's BAFTA Games Awards to stream live on Twitch, watch it here
- Harmonix confirms Rock Band 4 coming to next-gen consoles this year
- Wasteland 2 also coming to the PS4
- Block 'N' Load gets a final launch date
- Elite: Dangerous is a timed exclusive on the Xbox One, PS4 version is coming too
- Phil Harrison rumoured to be leaving Microsoft