DC Universe Online: Sweeping changes coming in with Game Update 31
Sony Online Entertainment has outlined what they have planned in Game Update 31 for DC Universe Online.
DCUO will be receiving a visual overhaul to improve the play experience for all players. These include a range of art upgrades like higher resolution textures and rebuilding some key areas like Metropolis's Centennial Park and Gotham's Robinson Park.
SOE are also streamlining the core levelling in the game to make it a lot more inviting to new players. The majority of improvements come in early levels (1-30). New content will appear more naturally as players level up so there is less chance of getting lost or stuck without a mission.
Game Update 31 is currently on the PC Test servers and will launch for all players some time in November.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year