DC Universe Online: Sweeping changes coming in with Game Update 31
Sony Online Entertainment has outlined what they have planned in Game Update 31 for DC Universe Online.
DCUO will be receiving a visual overhaul to improve the play experience for all players. These include a range of art upgrades like higher resolution textures and rebuilding some key areas like Metropolis's Centennial Park and Gotham's Robinson Park.
SOE are also streamlining the core levelling in the game to make it a lot more inviting to new players. The majority of improvements come in early levels (1-30). New content will appear more naturally as players level up so there is less chance of getting lost or stuck without a mission.
Game Update 31 is currently on the PC Test servers and will launch for all players some time in November.
- Bungie teases new Trials Of Osiris mode coming in Destiny's House Of Wolves ahead of the livestream reveal
- Deep Silver to publish Kenji Inafune's Mighty No. 9, heading for a September release
- D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is coming to PC
- Konami voluntarily delists itself from the New York Stock Exchange
- Paid Skyrim mods become the shortest experiment in Steam history
- Warner Bros announces Batman: Arkham Knight Season Pass and Premium Edition
- New Just Cause 3 gameplay trailer features all of the destruction
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL