DC Universe Online: Sweeping changes coming in with Game Update 31
Sony Online Entertainment has outlined what they have planned in Game Update 31 for DC Universe Online.
DCUO will be receiving a visual overhaul to improve the play experience for all players. These include a range of art upgrades like higher resolution textures and rebuilding some key areas like Metropolis's Centennial Park and Gotham's Robinson Park.
SOE are also streamlining the core levelling in the game to make it a lot more inviting to new players. The majority of improvements come in early levels (1-30). New content will appear more naturally as players level up so there is less chance of getting lost or stuck without a mission.
Game Update 31 is currently on the PC Test servers and will launch for all players some time in November.
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access
- Miyamoto: Next Mario game might not arrive until Nintendo releases a new console
- Final Fantasy trailer drop continues with a new look at Final Fantasy XV
- New Final Fantasy Type-0 HD trailer drops
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims