Creative and the Ministry Dance together for Charity…
Good morning pop-pickers; today sees a rather unique auction go live on QXL.com, the results of a collaboration between London uber-Club Ministry of Sound, and hardware big-wigs Creative Labs.
The auction in question will be of a highly collectable 20GB Creative DAP Jukebox, containing most of the Ministry's back-catalogue of albums, is also air-brushed with a unique Ministry-styled cover. Needless to say this little beauty would make an excellent Christmas present, or indeed a collectors-piece.
What's more, there's only four such Jukebox's in existence; and this one will be auctioned for charity (Nordoff - Robbins music therapy) in partnership with QXL.com. The lucky winner of the aution will even have 10GB left on the beast for their own tunes too, such is the scale of the machine.
Go on, it's all for a good cause.
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update