Creative and the Ministry Dance together for Charity…
Good morning pop-pickers; today sees a rather unique auction go live on QXL.com, the results of a collaboration between London uber-Club Ministry of Sound, and hardware big-wigs Creative Labs.
The auction in question will be of a highly collectable 20GB Creative DAP Jukebox, containing most of the Ministry's back-catalogue of albums, is also air-brushed with a unique Ministry-styled cover. Needless to say this little beauty would make an excellent Christmas present, or indeed a collectors-piece.
What's more, there's only four such Jukebox's in existence; and this one will be auctioned for charity (Nordoff - Robbins music therapy) in partnership with QXL.com. The lucky winner of the aution will even have 10GB left on the beast for their own tunes too, such is the scale of the machine.
Go on, it's all for a good cause.
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year