Creative and the Ministry Dance together for Charity…
Good morning pop-pickers; today sees a rather unique auction go live on QXL.com, the results of a collaboration between London uber-Club Ministry of Sound, and hardware big-wigs Creative Labs.
The auction in question will be of a highly collectable 20GB Creative DAP Jukebox, containing most of the Ministry's back-catalogue of albums, is also air-brushed with a unique Ministry-styled cover. Needless to say this little beauty would make an excellent Christmas present, or indeed a collectors-piece.
What's more, there's only four such Jukebox's in existence; and this one will be auctioned for charity (Nordoff - Robbins music therapy) in partnership with QXL.com. The lucky winner of the aution will even have 10GB left on the beast for their own tunes too, such is the scale of the machine.
Go on, it's all for a good cause.
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May
- Pillars Of Eternity community debating the validity of an in-game trans joke
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year
- New Rainbow Six: Siege trailer explains the operator system
- UK headteachers threaten to report parents who let their children play adult-rated games
- Spotify hits the PS4 and PS3 today
- Halo 5: Guardians coming to the Xbox One in October
- The next episode of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Exo Zombies get s new trailer
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold