Creative and the Ministry Dance together for Charity…
Good morning pop-pickers; today sees a rather unique auction go live on QXL.com, the results of a collaboration between London uber-Club Ministry of Sound, and hardware big-wigs Creative Labs.
The auction in question will be of a highly collectable 20GB Creative DAP Jukebox, containing most of the Ministry's back-catalogue of albums, is also air-brushed with a unique Ministry-styled cover. Needless to say this little beauty would make an excellent Christmas present, or indeed a collectors-piece.
What's more, there's only four such Jukebox's in existence; and this one will be auctioned for charity (Nordoff - Robbins music therapy) in partnership with QXL.com. The lucky winner of the aution will even have 10GB left on the beast for their own tunes too, such is the scale of the machine.
Go on, it's all for a good cause.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One