Creative and the Ministry Dance together for Charity…
Good morning pop-pickers; today sees a rather unique auction go live on QXL.com, the results of a collaboration between London uber-Club Ministry of Sound, and hardware big-wigs Creative Labs.
The auction in question will be of a highly collectable 20GB Creative DAP Jukebox, containing most of the Ministry's back-catalogue of albums, is also air-brushed with a unique Ministry-styled cover. Needless to say this little beauty would make an excellent Christmas present, or indeed a collectors-piece.
What's more, there's only four such Jukebox's in existence; and this one will be auctioned for charity (Nordoff - Robbins music therapy) in partnership with QXL.com. The lucky winner of the aution will even have 10GB left on the beast for their own tunes too, such is the scale of the machine.
Go on, it's all for a good cause.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015