Alien: Isolation is Creative Assembly's secret Alien project
Alien: Isolation, the game trademark that surfaced yesterday is apparently the name of Creative Assembly's secret Alien project.
The studio has been working on an Alien game for some time now and the new game apparently star's Ellen Ripley's daughter Amanda, who features briefly in Aliens: The Director's Cut. It is supposedly set on a space station and features just one Alien.
This sounds like it could work but give the mess that Aliens: Colonial Marines was we'll be waiting to have a proper look at this one before judging it.
Alien: Isolation is reportedly in development on current and next-gen consoles and presumably PC too and is tentatively scheduled for release next year. These are just rumours for the moment which have yet to be confirmed by SEGA or Creative Assembly.
Images are from Aliens: Colonial Marines.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today