Alien: Isolation is Creative Assembly's secret Alien project
Alien: Isolation, the game trademark that surfaced yesterday is apparently the name of Creative Assembly's secret Alien project.
The studio has been working on an Alien game for some time now and the new game apparently star's Ellen Ripley's daughter Amanda, who features briefly in Aliens: The Director's Cut. It is supposedly set on a space station and features just one Alien.
This sounds like it could work but give the mess that Aliens: Colonial Marines was we'll be waiting to have a proper look at this one before judging it.
Alien: Isolation is reportedly in development on current and next-gen consoles and presumably PC too and is tentatively scheduled for release next year. These are just rumours for the moment which have yet to be confirmed by SEGA or Creative Assembly.
Images are from Aliens: Colonial Marines.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto