Alien: Isolation is Creative Assembly's secret Alien project
Alien: Isolation, the game trademark that surfaced yesterday is apparently the name of Creative Assembly's secret Alien project.
The studio has been working on an Alien game for some time now and the new game apparently star's Ellen Ripley's daughter Amanda, who features briefly in Aliens: The Director's Cut. It is supposedly set on a space station and features just one Alien.
This sounds like it could work but give the mess that Aliens: Colonial Marines was we'll be waiting to have a proper look at this one before judging it.
Alien: Isolation is reportedly in development on current and next-gen consoles and presumably PC too and is tentatively scheduled for release next year. These are just rumours for the moment which have yet to be confirmed by SEGA or Creative Assembly.
Images are from Aliens: Colonial Marines.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3