Alien: Isolation is Creative Assembly's secret Alien project
Alien: Isolation, the game trademark that surfaced yesterday is apparently the name of Creative Assembly's secret Alien project.
The studio has been working on an Alien game for some time now and the new game apparently star's Ellen Ripley's daughter Amanda, who features briefly in Aliens: The Director's Cut. It is supposedly set on a space station and features just one Alien.
This sounds like it could work but give the mess that Aliens: Colonial Marines was we'll be waiting to have a proper look at this one before judging it.
Alien: Isolation is reportedly in development on current and next-gen consoles and presumably PC too and is tentatively scheduled for release next year. These are just rumours for the moment which have yet to be confirmed by SEGA or Creative Assembly.
Images are from Aliens: Colonial Marines.
- Shadow Warrior next-gen release pushed back
- Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian driven out of her home by internet abuse
- Shadow Realms lead writer talks the inspiration behind the game's story
- PlayStation Allstars and Joe Danger headline September's PS Plus Instant Game Collection
- Titanfall will ge more cool free stuff after the last DLC but Respawn won't support it indefinitely
- Gauntlet release date pushed back
- Yakuza Zero announced for PS4 and PS3
- Escape Dead Island gets a release date, comes with guaranteed access to the Dead Island 2 beta
- Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls PC patch 2.1.0 arrives