Mario Kart 8 to arrive at the start of the summer
Nintendo has announced when they will be unleashing the latest Mario Kart title on the world.
Mario Kart 8 will bring the series to the Wii U for the very first time in all of it's HD glory and should be one of the highlights of the year for Nintendo gamers.
Joining the character roster for this game will be seven of King Koopa's minions, Larry, Morton, Wendy, Iggy, Roy, Lemmy and Ludwig.
Mario Kart 8 will pull up to the starting grid on May the 30th only on Wii U.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3