Left Behind story DLC arrives of The Last Of Us today
The one and only pack of story downloadable content for The Last Of Us, Left Behind, arrives on the PlayStation Store today.
Left Behind focuses in on Ellie's life before her journey with Joel and gives fans of the game the chance to play as her as the main character. In this story she is accompanied by her friend Riley as they fight to survive in the world as it has become after the outbreak.
Naughty Dog are planning to do a Reddit AMA for fans who have completed Left Behind next week on Friday the 21st of February to answer any questions that arise from the DLC.
Left Behind is available to download now from the PlayStation Store and is free to all who purchased the season pass. It's 5GB in size so make sure you leave enough time to download it.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3