New Tony Hawk video game in the works
Tony Hawk has announced that there is a brand new game on the way in his long-running arcade skateboarding franchise.
The pro-skateboarding luminary stated on his Demolition Radio show on SiriusXM Hawk revealed that there was a new game in the works and he's doing full-body motion capture for it.
His co-host added, probably referring to motion capture, “It’s a whole suit you have to put on."
Hopefully they are referring to motion capture and not a new body suit peripheral because that is quite possibly the only thing that is worse than the truly awful skateboard peripheral they released last time the THPS franchise hit retail.
Activision later confirmed the news with IGN stating, "Activision can confirm that they have something in the works with Tony Hawk, more info is coming soon."
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3