GTA Online Valentine's Day Massacre update arrives today
Today sees GTA Online receive the new Valentine's Day Massacre update.
The new update features a whole host of items from the Gusenberg Sweeper machine gun and the Albany Limousine that allows two players to ride on the outside to a range of clothing items from double breasted suits and flapper dresses to novelty t-shirts and hats.
There's also ten new jobs which are as follows:
- Shotgun Wedding (Team Deathmatch): The title says it all. Small-scale Deathmatch around the church in Paleto Bay that’s locked to shotguns. It’ll be a lot less bloody than divorce.
- Property Values (Deathmatch): Forget about love, nothing’s going to break your heart like the price of real estate. Free for all Deathmatch on an unaffordable cul-de-sac near Mirror Park. Look out for the sniper on the grassy knoll.
- Creek (Parachuting): Nothing says ‘I’m in love’ like throwing yourself out of a chopper with up to seven other idiots. A steep dive, almost skirting the side of the Raton Canyon, gliding into Cassidy Creek.
- Vinewood Tours (Race): Who needs love when you’ve got booze in your belly and stars in your eyes? Lap race for cars and bikes taking in all the tourist sights of Vinewood and Rockford Hills.
- Motorboating (Sea Race): A good motorboating is all anyone wants for Valentine’s Day. Take your love for a trip around buoys and over jumps to the North of Mount Gordo.
- Heart Breaker (Bike Race):Make your feelings known by carving a love heart into the Grand Senora Desert. Hills and jumps in this mainly off-road lap race for bikes on a heart-shaped track.
Rockstar are also hosting a Valentine's Day Massacre Social Club event which will feature a number of themed RP bonuses, Crate Drops and a livestream on the Rockstar Twitch Channel tomorrow afternoon.
Full information on the update and event are available over on the Rockstar Newswire.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone