Kojima: PS4 does 1080p at 60fps with room to spare
Hideo Kojima has continued to express just how impressed he is with the PlayStation 4's technical prowess.
In a new interview with Japanese magazine Famitsu he stated that the PS4 can do 1080p at 60fps “with room to spare”.
“It’s also excellent for graphics,” he continued, “being able to render 1080p at 60fps with room to spare. Since it does it a little better than other hardware, the image quality of the PS4 is the most beautiful. It’s the closest to the photorealistic quality we are aiming at.”
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes is due out on PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 next month and Kojima has already stated that the PS4 gives the best experience.
The video interview is included above but be aware that it is in Japanese.
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful
- Sony investigating issues resulting from the release of PS4 firmware 2.0
- New trailer makes Final Fantasy Type-0 HD look like the darkest Final Fantasy game yet
- Screenshot on the PlayStation Blog points to an Uncharted re-release on PS4
- EA gives a release window for Star Wars: Battlefront
- Activision announces details and a release date for Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below