Kojima: PS4 does 1080p at 60fps with room to spare
Hideo Kojima has continued to express just how impressed he is with the PlayStation 4's technical prowess.
In a new interview with Japanese magazine Famitsu he stated that the PS4 can do 1080p at 60fps “with room to spare”.
“It’s also excellent for graphics,” he continued, “being able to render 1080p at 60fps with room to spare. Since it does it a little better than other hardware, the image quality of the PS4 is the most beautiful. It’s the closest to the photorealistic quality we are aiming at.”
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes is due out on PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 next month and Kojima has already stated that the PS4 gives the best experience.
The video interview is included above but be aware that it is in Japanese.
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like