Kojima: PS4 does 1080p at 60fps with room to spare
Hideo Kojima has continued to express just how impressed he is with the PlayStation 4's technical prowess.
In a new interview with Japanese magazine Famitsu he stated that the PS4 can do 1080p at 60fps “with room to spare”.
“It’s also excellent for graphics,” he continued, “being able to render 1080p at 60fps with room to spare. Since it does it a little better than other hardware, the image quality of the PS4 is the most beautiful. It’s the closest to the photorealistic quality we are aiming at.”
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes is due out on PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 next month and Kojima has already stated that the PS4 gives the best experience.
The video interview is included above but be aware that it is in Japanese.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3