Kojima: PS4 does 1080p at 60fps with room to spare
Hideo Kojima has continued to express just how impressed he is with the PlayStation 4's technical prowess.
In a new interview with Japanese magazine Famitsu he stated that the PS4 can do 1080p at 60fps “with room to spare”.
“It’s also excellent for graphics,” he continued, “being able to render 1080p at 60fps with room to spare. Since it does it a little better than other hardware, the image quality of the PS4 is the most beautiful. It’s the closest to the photorealistic quality we are aiming at.”
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes is due out on PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 next month and Kojima has already stated that the PS4 gives the best experience.
The video interview is included above but be aware that it is in Japanese.
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer
- Wildstar to go free-to-play later this year
- AMD highlights the benefits DirectX 12 will offer their users
- It could be 2 years before CD Projekt RED talks about Cyberpunk 2077 again
- PS4 remaster of Darksiders II appears on Amazon
- Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes comes to PS Plus next month
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released