Kojima: PS4 does 1080p at 60fps with room to spare
Hideo Kojima has continued to express just how impressed he is with the PlayStation 4's technical prowess.
In a new interview with Japanese magazine Famitsu he stated that the PS4 can do 1080p at 60fps “with room to spare”.
“It’s also excellent for graphics,” he continued, “being able to render 1080p at 60fps with room to spare. Since it does it a little better than other hardware, the image quality of the PS4 is the most beautiful. It’s the closest to the photorealistic quality we are aiming at.”
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes is due out on PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 next month and Kojima has already stated that the PS4 gives the best experience.
The video interview is included above but be aware that it is in Japanese.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO