PC gamers won't have to worry about 792p with the Titanfall beta
It seems that while Xbox One gamers will have their visuals locked to 792p upscaled to 1080p for the Titanfall beta PC gamers will have no such worries.
One NeoGAF user jediyoshi has leaked a screenshot of the PC visual system settings options menu with the settings maxed-out and it looks pretty tasty for those with a decent setup.
It looks like PC gamers will be able to play in full 1080p with lighting, shadow, effects and model details, impact marks and ragdolls set to high. The settings also allow for 4x multi-sample anti-aliasing and 16x anisotropic texture filtering.
This means that, as long as your PC is powerful enough Titanfall will be visual gravy even for the beta.
The Titanfall beta is due to begin tomorrow for PC and Xbox One gamers luck enough to have been selected.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3