Scottish devs Team Junkfish reveals new survival horror Monstrum
Scottish indie developers Team Junkfish have revealed their latest endeavour, a survival horror title called Monstrum.
It's a first-person game where players must search for and repair a means of escape from a derelict ship before the are caught by an unknown creature that is hunting them down.
The game combines permadeath and procedurally-generated levels to make the game as re-playable as possible as well as raising the tension.
Monstrum is in development using Unity3D for Windows and Linux PCs and Mac and includes support for the Oculus Rift VR headset. Team Junkfish are aiming for release some time during the autumn of this year.
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell
- 2K launches a teaser for a new title possibly called Advent
- Mad Max gets a new trailer teasing the game's story
- Bethesda purges a load of stolen keys from The Elder Scrolls Online
- Peter Stormare joins the cast of Until Dawn as it gets a release date
- Resident Evil Zero is the next Capcom game to get an HD remaster
- The Executioner DLC arrives for The Evil Within
- NBA 2K16 gets a release date and early-access for pre-orders
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree