Scottish devs Team Junkfish reveals new survival horror Monstrum
Scottish indie developers Team Junkfish have revealed their latest endeavour, a survival horror title called Monstrum.
It's a first-person game where players must search for and repair a means of escape from a derelict ship before the are caught by an unknown creature that is hunting them down.
The game combines permadeath and procedurally-generated levels to make the game as re-playable as possible as well as raising the tension.
Monstrum is in development using Unity3D for Windows and Linux PCs and Mac and includes support for the Oculus Rift VR headset. Team Junkfish are aiming for release some time during the autumn of this year.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey