Scottish devs Team Junkfish reveals new survival horror Monstrum
Scottish indie developers Team Junkfish have revealed their latest endeavour, a survival horror title called Monstrum.
It's a first-person game where players must search for and repair a means of escape from a derelict ship before the are caught by an unknown creature that is hunting them down.
The game combines permadeath and procedurally-generated levels to make the game as re-playable as possible as well as raising the tension.
Monstrum is in development using Unity3D for Windows and Linux PCs and Mac and includes support for the Oculus Rift VR headset. Team Junkfish are aiming for release some time during the autumn of this year.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III