Scottish devs Team Junkfish reveals new survival horror Monstrum
Scottish indie developers Team Junkfish have revealed their latest endeavour, a survival horror title called Monstrum.
It's a first-person game where players must search for and repair a means of escape from a derelict ship before the are caught by an unknown creature that is hunting them down.
The game combines permadeath and procedurally-generated levels to make the game as re-playable as possible as well as raising the tension.
Monstrum is in development using Unity3D for Windows and Linux PCs and Mac and includes support for the Oculus Rift VR headset. Team Junkfish are aiming for release some time during the autumn of this year.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015