Ken Levine promises a “sense of completeness” after completing BioShock Infinite's Burial At Sea DLC
Ken Levine has promised BioShock fans that final part of BioShock Infinite will give the most complete ending the series has ever seen.
Speaking in a behind the scenes video (above) Levine explained what a joy it was to return to most of the characters and show them in new ways.
“We're bringing back almost all the major characters the knew from Infinite and BioShock One,” Levine continued. “We were able to go back to the original actors and work with them as well.”
He added, “Fans of both the original game and Infinite will are going to walk away pretty satisfied with feeling a sense of completeness that they haven't really had in a BioShock game before.”
Burial At Sea Episode Two will launch on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 on March 25th.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3