Titanfall beta codes going out tonight
Respawn will be distributing their much-desired beta codes for Titanfall to Xbox One and PC gamers tonight.
Studio co-founder Vince Zampella made the announcement earlier on Twitter that the codes would be heading out to lucky gamers tonight. Zampella stated, “Codes should be sent out later tonight, I'm not saying times because they always seem to hit the button early!”
The beta will consist of three game modes, Attrition, Hardpoint Domination and Last Titan Standing. An they are explained as follows:
- Attrition – This is Titanfall's equivalent of team deathmatch. Naturally, the team with the most kills wins.
- Hardpoint Domination – Teams are to battle over control of three hardpoints on the map. The team that controls the points for the longest wins
- Last Titan Standing – This is purely Titan-on-Titan gameplay with no respawns. Teams battle it out until only one Titan is left on the map.
The Titanfall beta goes live on Xbox One and PC tomorrow February 14th.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3