2K announces a release date for final Borderlands 2 DLC
2K Games has announced the release date of the ninth and final story DLC for Borderlands 2, Sir Hammerlock Versus The Son Of Crawmerax.
This will be the biggest Headhunter add-on for Borderlands 2 according to 2K Games. It will see Lilith, Brick, Mordecai and Crazy Earl's relaxing holiday disrupted by the emergence of a giant crab worm enemy Crawmerax Jr, son of the giant crab worm featured in The Secret Armoury Of General Knoxx DLC for the original Borderlands.
Sir Hammerlock Versus The Son Of Crawmerax will be released on Xbox 360 PS3 and PC on April 15th.
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week
- Markus 'Notch' Persson: “I didn’t have the connection to my fans I thought I had”
- Microsoft purchases Minecraft devs Mojang for 2.5 billion USD, Markus Persson and other founders to leave