2K announces a release date for final Borderlands 2 DLC
2K Games has announced the release date of the ninth and final story DLC for Borderlands 2, Sir Hammerlock Versus The Son Of Crawmerax.
This will be the biggest Headhunter add-on for Borderlands 2 according to 2K Games. It will see Lilith, Brick, Mordecai and Crazy Earl's relaxing holiday disrupted by the emergence of a giant crab worm enemy Crawmerax Jr, son of the giant crab worm featured in The Secret Armoury Of General Knoxx DLC for the original Borderlands.
Sir Hammerlock Versus The Son Of Crawmerax will be released on Xbox 360 PS3 and PC on April 15th.
- Microsoft is planning a streaming service reportedly called Arcadia
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 in development, aiming for a 2016 release
- Jagex to pull the plug on Transformers Universe
- One of Johnny Gat's new toys from Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell takes a tour of London
- Free trial of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn arrives on the PS4
- Batman Of The Future character pack arrives for LEGO Batman 3
- Dontnod's episodic mystery Life Is Strange gets are release date
- Storm Island DLC arrives for Forza Horizon 2 on Xbox One
- GTA Online Heists update gets a new trailer and a release window