2K announces a release date for final Borderlands 2 DLC
2K Games has announced the release date of the ninth and final story DLC for Borderlands 2, Sir Hammerlock Versus The Son Of Crawmerax.
This will be the biggest Headhunter add-on for Borderlands 2 according to 2K Games. It will see Lilith, Brick, Mordecai and Crazy Earl's relaxing holiday disrupted by the emergence of a giant crab worm enemy Crawmerax Jr, son of the giant crab worm featured in The Secret Armoury Of General Knoxx DLC for the original Borderlands.
Sir Hammerlock Versus The Son Of Crawmerax will be released on Xbox 360 PS3 and PC on April 15th.
- Stealth Inc 2 is coming to PC, PlayStation and Xbox
- Frozenbyte announces Trine 3: Artifacts Of Power
- Epic has dropped the subscription fee for the Unreal Engine 4
- Rumour: DirectX 12 could allow mixing and matching of AMD and Nvidia GPUs
- No more online modes for Ridge Racer Unbounded in Europe
- Mortal Kombat X coming to mobiles as a free-to-play card battler
- EA announces details of Battlefield: Hardline Premium
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition to hit PS4 and Xbox One in the summer
- Valve and HTC partner up for the new SteamVR device the Vive