2K announces a release date for final Borderlands 2 DLC
2K Games has announced the release date of the ninth and final story DLC for Borderlands 2, Sir Hammerlock Versus The Son Of Crawmerax.
This will be the biggest Headhunter add-on for Borderlands 2 according to 2K Games. It will see Lilith, Brick, Mordecai and Crazy Earl's relaxing holiday disrupted by the emergence of a giant crab worm enemy Crawmerax Jr, son of the giant crab worm featured in The Secret Armoury Of General Knoxx DLC for the original Borderlands.
Sir Hammerlock Versus The Son Of Crawmerax will be released on Xbox 360 PS3 and PC on April 15th.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer