2K announces a release date for final Borderlands 2 DLC
2K Games has announced the release date of the ninth and final story DLC for Borderlands 2, Sir Hammerlock Versus The Son Of Crawmerax.
This will be the biggest Headhunter add-on for Borderlands 2 according to 2K Games. It will see Lilith, Brick, Mordecai and Crazy Earl's relaxing holiday disrupted by the emergence of a giant crab worm enemy Crawmerax Jr, son of the giant crab worm featured in The Secret Armoury Of General Knoxx DLC for the original Borderlands.
Sir Hammerlock Versus The Son Of Crawmerax will be released on Xbox 360 PS3 and PC on April 15th.
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users