Homeworld remasters to look “unbelievable” in 4K
It seems like Gearbox are going to town with their remastered versions of the Homeworld series.
They are currently working on HD versions of Homeworld and Homeworld 2 for PC and Gearbox boss Randy Pitchford has revealed that they will be a treat to view especially if you are lucky enough to own a 4K monitor and PC setup to match.
"So we invested a lot to remaster the original Homeworld and Homeworld 2,” he continued. “We'll be releasing them on digital platforms in fully remastered — not just ported to work, but fully remastered. If you have a new crazy-ass Nvidia 780TI or an Nvidia Titan and you happen to have one of those 3,000 USD 4K monitors, you're going to see an unbelievable image."
- First images from Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 appear
- Watch Bungie play Destiny's new Prison Of Elders mode live here tomorrow
- Fan remake of Half-Life, Black Mesa arrives on Steam Early Access
- Microsoft's acquisition of Minecraft devs Mojang was motivated by Hololens
- id Software wanted to pay modders for their work back in 1995 says John Romero
- Jason Voorhees arrives as DLC for Mortal Kombat X and he's all about the machete
- Project CARS finally pulls up to the starting grid
- Shadow Of Mordor: Game Of The Year Edition hits retail this week
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood arrives today