Homeworld remasters to look “unbelievable” in 4K
It seems like Gearbox are going to town with their remastered versions of the Homeworld series.
They are currently working on HD versions of Homeworld and Homeworld 2 for PC and Gearbox boss Randy Pitchford has revealed that they will be a treat to view especially if you are lucky enough to own a 4K monitor and PC setup to match.
"So we invested a lot to remaster the original Homeworld and Homeworld 2,” he continued. “We'll be releasing them on digital platforms in fully remastered — not just ported to work, but fully remastered. If you have a new crazy-ass Nvidia 780TI or an Nvidia Titan and you happen to have one of those 3,000 USD 4K monitors, you're going to see an unbelievable image."
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year