Homeworld remasters to look “unbelievable” in 4K
It seems like Gearbox are going to town with their remastered versions of the Homeworld series.
They are currently working on HD versions of Homeworld and Homeworld 2 for PC and Gearbox boss Randy Pitchford has revealed that they will be a treat to view especially if you are lucky enough to own a 4K monitor and PC setup to match.
"So we invested a lot to remaster the original Homeworld and Homeworld 2,” he continued. “We'll be releasing them on digital platforms in fully remastered — not just ported to work, but fully remastered. If you have a new crazy-ass Nvidia 780TI or an Nvidia Titan and you happen to have one of those 3,000 USD 4K monitors, you're going to see an unbelievable image."
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year