Homeworld remasters to look “unbelievable” in 4K
It seems like Gearbox are going to town with their remastered versions of the Homeworld series.
They are currently working on HD versions of Homeworld and Homeworld 2 for PC and Gearbox boss Randy Pitchford has revealed that they will be a treat to view especially if you are lucky enough to own a 4K monitor and PC setup to match.
"So we invested a lot to remaster the original Homeworld and Homeworld 2,” he continued. “We'll be releasing them on digital platforms in fully remastered — not just ported to work, but fully remastered. If you have a new crazy-ass Nvidia 780TI or an Nvidia Titan and you happen to have one of those 3,000 USD 4K monitors, you're going to see an unbelievable image."
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3