Homeworld remasters to look “unbelievable” in 4K
It seems like Gearbox are going to town with their remastered versions of the Homeworld series.
They are currently working on HD versions of Homeworld and Homeworld 2 for PC and Gearbox boss Randy Pitchford has revealed that they will be a treat to view especially if you are lucky enough to own a 4K monitor and PC setup to match.
"So we invested a lot to remaster the original Homeworld and Homeworld 2,” he continued. “We'll be releasing them on digital platforms in fully remastered — not just ported to work, but fully remastered. If you have a new crazy-ass Nvidia 780TI or an Nvidia Titan and you happen to have one of those 3,000 USD 4K monitors, you're going to see an unbelievable image."
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free