Borderlands dev Gearbox has two brand new next-gen IPs in development
Borderlands developer Gearbox Software has revealed that they have two completely new IPs in development for next-gen consoles.
Speaking in a new interview Geabox boss Randy Pitchford stated that he was personally working on Two new IPs for next gen.
“I can't personally invest myself wholly in all of these things,” he went on. “So I invest myself in one or two things, and empower talent and creativity around me and beside me and in this vicinity. I do whatever I can to fuel that and let awesome people do awesome things. I love that feeling."
It seems like they're very busy over at Gearbox and it will be very interesting to see what they have come up with.
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users
- Bungie releases the official Destiny launch gameplay trailer
- Codemasters releases a new Austria hotlap video for F1 2014
- Eden Hazard joins Lionel Messi on the cover of FIFA 15
- PS Vita getting a five-game Adventure Mega Pack hardware bundle
- Lords Of The Fallen has “a steep learning curve”
- PS4 trailer arrives for Dreamfall Chapters, and some screenshots too