Borderlands dev Gearbox has two brand new next-gen IPs in development
Borderlands developer Gearbox Software has revealed that they have two completely new IPs in development for next-gen consoles.
Speaking in a new interview Geabox boss Randy Pitchford stated that he was personally working on Two new IPs for next gen.
“I can't personally invest myself wholly in all of these things,” he went on. “So I invest myself in one or two things, and empower talent and creativity around me and beside me and in this vicinity. I do whatever I can to fuel that and let awesome people do awesome things. I love that feeling."
It seems like they're very busy over at Gearbox and it will be very interesting to see what they have come up with.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter