Borderlands dev Gearbox has two brand new next-gen IPs in development
Borderlands developer Gearbox Software has revealed that they have two completely new IPs in development for next-gen consoles.
Speaking in a new interview Geabox boss Randy Pitchford stated that he was personally working on Two new IPs for next gen.
“I can't personally invest myself wholly in all of these things,” he went on. “So I invest myself in one or two things, and empower talent and creativity around me and beside me and in this vicinity. I do whatever I can to fuel that and let awesome people do awesome things. I love that feeling."
It seems like they're very busy over at Gearbox and it will be very interesting to see what they have come up with.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3