First Lords Of The Fallen gameplay footage arrives
CI Games has shown off the first gameplay footage of their upcoming next-gen action-RPG game Lords Of The Fallen.
The gameplay video shows off the first boss of the game the fearsome First Warden which gets increasingly aggressive as the game's hero Harkyn knocks off pieces of his armour.
Tomasz Gop, the game's executuve producer and veteran of The Witcher series has described the game as a more arcadey Dark Souls but he also confesses the influences of Zelda and Darksiders although the he explains that game is not a sandbox RPG.
The game is in development at German studio Deck 13 on the PC, PS4 and Xbox One and they've been working on it since September 2011. It is due out later this year.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015