First Lords Of The Fallen gameplay footage arrives
CI Games has shown off the first gameplay footage of their upcoming next-gen action-RPG game Lords Of The Fallen.
The gameplay video shows off the first boss of the game the fearsome First Warden which gets increasingly aggressive as the game's hero Harkyn knocks off pieces of his armour.
Tomasz Gop, the game's executuve producer and veteran of The Witcher series has described the game as a more arcadey Dark Souls but he also confesses the influences of Zelda and Darksiders although the he explains that game is not a sandbox RPG.
The game is in development at German studio Deck 13 on the PC, PS4 and Xbox One and they've been working on it since September 2011. It is due out later this year.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter