First Lords Of The Fallen gameplay footage arrives
CI Games has shown off the first gameplay footage of their upcoming next-gen action-RPG game Lords Of The Fallen.
The gameplay video shows off the first boss of the game the fearsome First Warden which gets increasingly aggressive as the game's hero Harkyn knocks off pieces of his armour.
Tomasz Gop, the game's executuve producer and veteran of The Witcher series has described the game as a more arcadey Dark Souls but he also confesses the influences of Zelda and Darksiders although the he explains that game is not a sandbox RPG.
The game is in development at German studio Deck 13 on the PC, PS4 and Xbox One and they've been working on it since September 2011. It is due out later this year.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3