Borderlands 2 to arrive on PS Vita this spring with all sorts of extra goodies
The PS Vita version of Borderlands 2 has come one small step closer to release with the announcement of a release window.
Sony has also given details of what the game include when it arrives. This will include six of the game's DLC packs – Captain Scarlett And Her Pirate's Booty, Mr Torgue's Campaign Of Carnage, the Mechromancer and Psycho character classes, the Ultimate Vault Hunter Pack 1 and the Collector's Edition pack.
It will also feature cross save compatibility with the PS3 version, and with Borderlands 2 available on PS Plus right now it's not a bad idea to download it to get the most out of the game. The touchscreen and rear touchpad have also bee used to the fullest to aid map navigation and inventory management.
There will also be a Borderlands 2 PS Vita hardware bundle which includes the new PS Vita Slim in black, an 8GB memory card and a download code for Borderlands 2.
All of this is due for launch this Spring. More details are available over on the PlayStation Blog.
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May
- Pillars Of Eternity community debating the validity of an in-game trans joke
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year
- New Rainbow Six: Siege trailer explains the operator system
- UK headteachers threaten to report parents who let their children play adult-rated games
- Spotify hits the PS4 and PS3 today
- Halo 5: Guardians coming to the Xbox One in October
- The next episode of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Exo Zombies get s new trailer
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold