Borderlands 2 to arrive on PS Vita this spring with all sorts of extra goodies
The PS Vita version of Borderlands 2 has come one small step closer to release with the announcement of a release window.
Sony has also given details of what the game include when it arrives. This will include six of the game's DLC packs – Captain Scarlett And Her Pirate's Booty, Mr Torgue's Campaign Of Carnage, the Mechromancer and Psycho character classes, the Ultimate Vault Hunter Pack 1 and the Collector's Edition pack.
It will also feature cross save compatibility with the PS3 version, and with Borderlands 2 available on PS Plus right now it's not a bad idea to download it to get the most out of the game. The touchscreen and rear touchpad have also bee used to the fullest to aid map navigation and inventory management.
There will also be a Borderlands 2 PS Vita hardware bundle which includes the new PS Vita Slim in black, an 8GB memory card and a download code for Borderlands 2.
All of this is due for launch this Spring. More details are available over on the PlayStation Blog.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny