Borderlands 2 to arrive on PS Vita this spring with all sorts of extra goodies
The PS Vita version of Borderlands 2 has come one small step closer to release with the announcement of a release window.
Sony has also given details of what the game include when it arrives. This will include six of the game's DLC packs – Captain Scarlett And Her Pirate's Booty, Mr Torgue's Campaign Of Carnage, the Mechromancer and Psycho character classes, the Ultimate Vault Hunter Pack 1 and the Collector's Edition pack.
It will also feature cross save compatibility with the PS3 version, and with Borderlands 2 available on PS Plus right now it's not a bad idea to download it to get the most out of the game. The touchscreen and rear touchpad have also bee used to the fullest to aid map navigation and inventory management.
There will also be a Borderlands 2 PS Vita hardware bundle which includes the new PS Vita Slim in black, an 8GB memory card and a download code for Borderlands 2.
All of this is due for launch this Spring. More details are available over on the PlayStation Blog.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer