Borderlands 2 to arrive on PS Vita this spring with all sorts of extra goodies
The PS Vita version of Borderlands 2 has come one small step closer to release with the announcement of a release window.
Sony has also given details of what the game include when it arrives. This will include six of the game's DLC packs – Captain Scarlett And Her Pirate's Booty, Mr Torgue's Campaign Of Carnage, the Mechromancer and Psycho character classes, the Ultimate Vault Hunter Pack 1 and the Collector's Edition pack.
It will also feature cross save compatibility with the PS3 version, and with Borderlands 2 available on PS Plus right now it's not a bad idea to download it to get the most out of the game. The touchscreen and rear touchpad have also bee used to the fullest to aid map navigation and inventory management.
There will also be a Borderlands 2 PS Vita hardware bundle which includes the new PS Vita Slim in black, an 8GB memory card and a download code for Borderlands 2.
All of this is due for launch this Spring. More details are available over on the PlayStation Blog.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title