Borderlands 2 to arrive on PS Vita this spring with all sorts of extra goodies
The PS Vita version of Borderlands 2 has come one small step closer to release with the announcement of a release window.
Sony has also given details of what the game include when it arrives. This will include six of the game's DLC packs – Captain Scarlett And Her Pirate's Booty, Mr Torgue's Campaign Of Carnage, the Mechromancer and Psycho character classes, the Ultimate Vault Hunter Pack 1 and the Collector's Edition pack.
It will also feature cross save compatibility with the PS3 version, and with Borderlands 2 available on PS Plus right now it's not a bad idea to download it to get the most out of the game. The touchscreen and rear touchpad have also bee used to the fullest to aid map navigation and inventory management.
There will also be a Borderlands 2 PS Vita hardware bundle which includes the new PS Vita Slim in black, an 8GB memory card and a download code for Borderlands 2.
All of this is due for launch this Spring. More details are available over on the PlayStation Blog.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year