WB Montreal foregoing patches to work on DLC for Batman: Arkham Origins
WB Montreal has revealed that they probably won't be putting together any more patches for Batman: Arkham Origins despite the game still featuring some pretty frustrating progress-blocking bugs.
The freshman Batman developer will be pouring their efforts into building DLC for the game instead.
A community manager going by the handle of 'Mercury' stated on the forum, "The team is currently working hard on the upcoming story DLC and there currently are no plans for releasing another patch to address the issues that have been reported on the forums."
"If we do move forward with creating a new patch,” added the community manager, “it will try to address the progression blocking bugs for players, not the minor glitches that do not prevent one from continuing to play. The issues that are not progression blockers will unfortunately no longer be addressed."
While DLC is nice, being told that they have “no plans” to address any further issues that have been reported is a bit disheartening for those that have bought the game especially Wii U users who have already seen the story DLC canned on their platform.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching