WB Montreal foregoing patches to work on DLC for Batman: Arkham Origins
WB Montreal has revealed that they probably won't be putting together any more patches for Batman: Arkham Origins despite the game still featuring some pretty frustrating progress-blocking bugs.
The freshman Batman developer will be pouring their efforts into building DLC for the game instead.
A community manager going by the handle of 'Mercury' stated on the forum, "The team is currently working hard on the upcoming story DLC and there currently are no plans for releasing another patch to address the issues that have been reported on the forums."
"If we do move forward with creating a new patch,” added the community manager, “it will try to address the progression blocking bugs for players, not the minor glitches that do not prevent one from continuing to play. The issues that are not progression blockers will unfortunately no longer be addressed."
While DLC is nice, being told that they have “no plans” to address any further issues that have been reported is a bit disheartening for those that have bought the game especially Wii U users who have already seen the story DLC canned on their platform.
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access
- Miyamoto: Next Mario game might not arrive until Nintendo releases a new console
- Final Fantasy trailer drop continues with a new look at Final Fantasy XV
- New Final Fantasy Type-0 HD trailer drops
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims