WB Montreal foregoing patches to work on DLC for Batman: Arkham Origins
WB Montreal has revealed that they probably won't be putting together any more patches for Batman: Arkham Origins despite the game still featuring some pretty frustrating progress-blocking bugs.
The freshman Batman developer will be pouring their efforts into building DLC for the game instead.
A community manager going by the handle of 'Mercury' stated on the forum, "The team is currently working hard on the upcoming story DLC and there currently are no plans for releasing another patch to address the issues that have been reported on the forums."
"If we do move forward with creating a new patch,” added the community manager, “it will try to address the progression blocking bugs for players, not the minor glitches that do not prevent one from continuing to play. The issues that are not progression blockers will unfortunately no longer be addressed."
While DLC is nice, being told that they have “no plans” to address any further issues that have been reported is a bit disheartening for those that have bought the game especially Wii U users who have already seen the story DLC canned on their platform.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year