WB Montreal foregoing patches to work on DLC for Batman: Arkham Origins
WB Montreal has revealed that they probably won't be putting together any more patches for Batman: Arkham Origins despite the game still featuring some pretty frustrating progress-blocking bugs.
The freshman Batman developer will be pouring their efforts into building DLC for the game instead.
A community manager going by the handle of 'Mercury' stated on the forum, "The team is currently working hard on the upcoming story DLC and there currently are no plans for releasing another patch to address the issues that have been reported on the forums."
"If we do move forward with creating a new patch,” added the community manager, “it will try to address the progression blocking bugs for players, not the minor glitches that do not prevent one from continuing to play. The issues that are not progression blockers will unfortunately no longer be addressed."
While DLC is nice, being told that they have “no plans” to address any further issues that have been reported is a bit disheartening for those that have bought the game especially Wii U users who have already seen the story DLC canned on their platform.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light