Scottish survival horror title Monstrum hits Steam Greenlight
Dundee-based indie developer Team Junkfish has brought their new survival horror Monstrum to Steam Greenlight.
Monstrum is a first-person survival horror game set on a derelict ship filled with traps and environmental hazards. Players must find a way off the ship before they are caught and killed by a mysterious beast.
The game is being developed for PC, Mac and Linux platforms with full support for the Oculus Rift VR headset. For more information and to vote for the game head over to its page on Steam Greenlight.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3