Over half of PS4 owners have subscribed to PS Plus
Sony has revealed that they have seen a rather healthy rate of uptake for PS Plus on the PS4.
Despite a rather sparse offering in the Instant Game Collection, which currently boasts just the indie horror title Outlast, it seems that more than half of the 4.2 million PS4 owners have joined PS Plus.
Sony boss Kaz Hirai told investors during last week's quarterly financial report, "Of all the 4.2 million PS4s that have already moved into the hands of consumers, more than half of the people that have now gotten their hands with the PS4 have actually signed up for PS Plus service, which bodes very well for us as well. And we'll obviously be sharing more details as the months go on."
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side