Over half of PS4 owners have subscribed to PS Plus
Sony has revealed that they have seen a rather healthy rate of uptake for PS Plus on the PS4.
Despite a rather sparse offering in the Instant Game Collection, which currently boasts just the indie horror title Outlast, it seems that more than half of the 4.2 million PS4 owners have joined PS Plus.
Sony boss Kaz Hirai told investors during last week's quarterly financial report, "Of all the 4.2 million PS4s that have already moved into the hands of consumers, more than half of the people that have now gotten their hands with the PS4 have actually signed up for PS Plus service, which bodes very well for us as well. And we'll obviously be sharing more details as the months go on."
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015