Over half of PS4 owners have subscribed to PS Plus
Sony has revealed that they have seen a rather healthy rate of uptake for PS Plus on the PS4.
Despite a rather sparse offering in the Instant Game Collection, which currently boasts just the indie horror title Outlast, it seems that more than half of the 4.2 million PS4 owners have joined PS Plus.
Sony boss Kaz Hirai told investors during last week's quarterly financial report, "Of all the 4.2 million PS4s that have already moved into the hands of consumers, more than half of the people that have now gotten their hands with the PS4 have actually signed up for PS Plus service, which bodes very well for us as well. And we'll obviously be sharing more details as the months go on."
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime
- Sins Of A Solar Empire devs Ironclad successfully defends their use word Rebellion in one of their game titles
- Just Cause devs Avalanche have some surprises planned for 2015
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets a new Braniac trailer
- Sledgehammer boss confirms no Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U
- Xbox One getting a Reddit app
- Konami releases a hat-trick of new screens for PES 2015
- 500GB hard drive coming for the Xbox 360 soon
- Watch the standard edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt unboxed in 18 seconds flat