Over half of PS4 owners have subscribed to PS Plus
Sony has revealed that they have seen a rather healthy rate of uptake for PS Plus on the PS4.
Despite a rather sparse offering in the Instant Game Collection, which currently boasts just the indie horror title Outlast, it seems that more than half of the 4.2 million PS4 owners have joined PS Plus.
Sony boss Kaz Hirai told investors during last week's quarterly financial report, "Of all the 4.2 million PS4s that have already moved into the hands of consumers, more than half of the people that have now gotten their hands with the PS4 have actually signed up for PS Plus service, which bodes very well for us as well. And we'll obviously be sharing more details as the months go on."
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May
- Pillars Of Eternity community debating the validity of an in-game trans joke
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year
- New Rainbow Six: Siege trailer explains the operator system
- UK headteachers threaten to report parents who let their children play adult-rated games
- Spotify hits the PS4 and PS3 today
- Halo 5: Guardians coming to the Xbox One in October
- The next episode of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Exo Zombies get s new trailer